An asteroid has collided with Earth, and the world is now nothing more than a snow-covered wasteland where almost everyone and everything perished in the harsh, sub-zero temperatures. But you didn't. And you received a radio transmission that has filled you with hope and the will to survive the next 30 days…
Impact Winter – 30 Days To Survive trailer
- 8 A Fast and Furious game is apparently underway at Project Cars studio Slightly Mad
- Devolver's Call of Duty doco is out, and so are a bunch of COD: WWII mini trailers
- 1 A technical issue has delayed Dontnod's undead RPG Vampyr
- 1 Fortnite's battle royale mode to be standalone and F2P
- 3 Xbox One X hands-on
- Monster Hunter World, Dragon’s Crown Pro and the rest of Sony's TGS news
- 16 Final Fantasy IX gets "surprise" PS4 release
- Left Alive is a survival shooter from Armored Core and Metal Gear vets
- 21 Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Collector's Edition is some crap-tier garbage
- Aussie rogue-lite City of Brass swings into Early Access
- 2 Big Ant announces fully-licensed Ashes Cricket title
- 8 Epic accidentally enables Fortnite PS4/XO cross-play
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
And no harm came of it.
Talk about under-delivering.