The Legend of Thunder costume is a 100% authentic to the cultural traditions of the Nez Perce, developed through months of personal collaboration between the team at Microsoft Studios and the indigenous Nez Perce community of Lapwai, Idaho.
Killer Instinct – Reimagining Thunder dev diary
- Kiwi ARPG Path of Exile coming to Xbox One this year
- Nintendo reveals Fire Emblems for 3DS, Switch, mobile
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda features craftable, nameable weapons
- 3 Zuckerberg testifies ZeniMax's Oculus lawsuit is "just wrong"
- 9 Zelda: Breath of the Wild runs slightly better on Switch
- 5 Win a Zowie gaming mouse & mouse pad!
- 5 The best answers from Valve CEO Gabe Newell's AMA
- Aussie-made Don Bradman Cricket 17 out now on Steam
- Entry now open for casual Aussie Rocket League, LoL, and CS:GO tournaments
- 2 CS:GO team abandons SoloMid to reunite with sacked player
- Resident Evil 7 scented candle promises deep VR immersion
- 2 Australasia's only chipmusic festival returns to Melbourne
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Nintendo Switch it up.
- 4715 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 10 Obsidian is teasing something... Project Louisiana. Pillars 2? Fallout Spin off?
- 21 Path of Exile coming to Xbox One!
- 562 [N7] New Mass Effect Andromeda
- 61 HDR monitors are finally coming and they're awesome.
- 56 Resident Evil 7
- 1482 Hearthstone GP player list
- 9174 Good deal thread
- 4762 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 1502 Tom Clancy's The Division