The Legend of Thunder costume is a 100% authentic to the cultural traditions of the Nez Perce, developed through months of personal collaboration between the team at Microsoft Studios and the indigenous Nez Perce community of Lapwai, Idaho.
Killer Instinct – Reimagining Thunder dev diary
- A second Melbourne team joins Gfinity's Elite Series
- Australian Overwatch League pro Scott "Custa" Kennedy talks life in LA
- 6 Switch version of Dark Souls: Remastered delayed
- Konami ends 10-year partnership with UEFA Champions League
- 16 Rumour: "Outlandish" Black Ops 4 campaign dropped in favour of battle royale mode
- 5 DICE is testing a Battlefield battle royale mode – rumour
- 50 God of War is yet another essential PlayStation exclusive
- 4 Vigilante hit squad The Bully Hunters whacks itself
- Rare lays out Sea of Thieves update plans
- 2 Shenmue remasters are coming this year
- 22 A new BioShock in the works at "top secret" 2K studio
- Overwatch pro suspended pending investigation into sexual misconduct claims
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
And banned from Twin Galaxies.
New enemies, new mechanics, a new location.
Nice idea, terrible execution.
- 52 Are we maybe seeing a brighter future for XBox due to them looking to their past?
- 1978 Battlegrounds
- 89 E3 2018 Thread
- 5941 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 25 Halo
- 72 Sea of Thieves
- 1255 Fallout: New Vegas
- 11 Internet gaming research (AUS Players)
- 1619 Hearthstone GP player list
- 9604 Good deal thread