Fabular: Once upon a Spacetime is a medieval space-folktale indiegame with action-RPG and roguelike influences. As a young medieval knight on a quest in outer space, players explore an abstract, storybook-like universe and engage other space-faring knights and creatures in close and ranged combat using a unique techno-fantasy skillset. You need to manage your resources, upgrade your ship, be skillful in combat and make the right choices during encounters. Only then will you be able to defeat the dreadful League of Black Knights who terrorize the realm as if they were a Seven-Headed Dragon.
Fabular – announcement teaser
- God of War's blooper reel is full of delightful bugs
- Dust off the holy water, Priest Simulator coming in 2019
- Days Gone delayed to avoid "crowded February"
- Soul Calibur VI Review
- 4 Starlink: Battle for Atlas Review
- 1 Check out the Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer
- 30 Red Dead Redemption 2 rumoured to ship on 2 discs
- WWE 2K19 Review
- 2 Sean Bean is ready to die yet again in Hitman 2
- 6 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
- 5 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Now releasing April 26
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...if it works.