ClusterPuck 99 is a sporty competitive sports game about sports based on athletics! Local multiplayer madness! ClusterPuck 99 is an 8 player sports game built for parties, competition and smack talk! Bash your friends to gain control of the puck and then fight your way through to your opponents goal. Try to score while avoiding spikes and utilizing speed boosts to blast past other players. Compete in intense local multiplayer matches on 30 maps designed to bring out your competitive spirit! Enjoy Single Player Challenge Mode, Instant Replays, Stat Tracking, Customization and a fully featured Level Editor!
Clusterpuck 99 – Xbox One launch trailer
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - the Complete Review
- 4 Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review
- 8 Win one of 10 BlizzCon Virtual Tickets!
- 2 Telltale Games hit with major studio closure
- 4 Death Stranding TGS trailer features Troy Baker
- 6 I played two hours of Red Dead Redemption 2
- 1 Devil May Cry 5 TGS trailer is utterly bonkers
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 20 Sony plays the nostalgia card with the PlayStation Classic
- 7 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Nintendo? Never heard of them."
- 24 Forza Horizon 4
- 29 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 10 Star Control Origins: Why you shouldn't buy this highly unethical (if decent) ripoff
- 483 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 17 Halo: Infinite PC details (Microtransactions, Anti-Cheat Measures)
- 89 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 4998 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 90 Path Of Exile
- 13 RIP Telltale Games?
- 42 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG