This is the first reveal of Corpse of Discovery, an upcoming game of survival and exploration across procedurally generated worlds. Inspired by the Creative Director's struggles to balance work and personal life, Corpse of Discovery tackles themes of identity, sacrifice, and what it means to be successful.
- 6 Limited Edition Spider-Man PS4 Pro bundle announced
- Telltale isn't ruling out Walking Dead sequels in the future
- 6 Childhood dreams: how the Kiwi summer holiday became a game.
- 1 Halo dev has no interest in adding battle royale
- Horizon Zero Dawn studio about to staff up in a big way
- 1 The Culling 2 removed from sale after one week
- 11 Blizzard removes base cost for World of Warcraft
- 8 No Man's Sky NEXT Update brings the game closer to the initial vision
- 3 Shadow of War is now free of Microtransactions
- 5 Nathan Fillion went and made an Uncharted fan film
- Commandos IP acquired by Kalypso Media Group
- 11 Be nice in Rainbow Six Siege or risk getting banned
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Nathan Drake strikes gold again.
Game and released expansions now part of subscription
Plans on shipping games every two to three years.
Farewell to Clem.