The "Seven Wonders" episodes set the stage for the world & story of Crysis 3. Each episode was created with the powerful CryENGINE 3 for all of its stunning cinematic visuals. The first episode, "Hell of A Town", launches on December 12th.
Crysis 3: The Seven Wonders teaser trailer
- 2 Halo Wars 2's Blitz mode is the future of the console RTS
- Four Aussie teams battle for slot at Paladins Masters International
- 1 Dead Rising 4 is coming to Steam
- 7 Check out Crystal Dynamics' swanky new digs
- 3 Metal Gear Solid film could be rated R or PG-13 – director
- Australia will soon be playable in Civilization VI
- 2 Nioh is getting PvP and high difficulty missions next month
- Full Metal Furies is a "modernised" brawler from Rogue Legacy studio
- Another open Oceania Rocket League comp kicks off soon
- 15 Switch downloadable game sizes revealed
- Murder mystery Danganronpa V3 is coming Sept 29
- 57 Heed the call of the mecha-wild in Horizon Zero Dawn
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Petals and metal.
Teardown images hit the net.
Somehow, Croc Dundee isn't its unique unit.
Looks fairly snappy.
- 715 [N7] New Mass Effect Andromeda
- 39 Optical gaming mice recommendations please
- 10 Steam to add GST for NZ customers next month
- 32 Zelda vs Horizon
- 4735 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 12 Compromised Origin account
- 25 Jim Sterling says it's Morally Okay To Pirate All Of Nintendo's Games
- 72 Pillars of eternity 2: deadfire
- 1499 Hearthstone GP player list
- 9221 Good deal thread