The "Seven Wonders" episodes set the stage for the world & story of Crysis 3. Each episode was created with the powerful CryENGINE 3 for all of its stunning cinematic visuals. The first episode, "Hell of A Town", launches on December 12th.
Crysis 3: The Seven Wonders teaser trailer
- 3 Battle royale title H1Z1 is coming to PS4 next month
- 7 Nintendo Switch hacked, exploit is unpatchable
- 1 39 Days to Mars floats along on optimism and whimsy
- 1 Battle royale game Darwin Project goes F2P just six weeks after launch
- Team Yeah Nah inks its ticket to Splatoon 2 World Champs
- 24 Quantic Dream sues media over toxic workplace stories
- 3 Australian High Court orders Valve to pay AU$3m over misleading refund policy
- 1 Universal is working on a new Doom film
- Housemarque teases "high flying and heavy hitting" multiplayer title Stormdivers
- Aussie adventure Moonquest hits Early Access soon
- 2 Valve acquires Firewatch studio Campo Santo
- Hearthstone game director Ben Brode is leaving Blizzard
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A bad investment.
That was quick.
- 317 RUMOUR: Red Dead Redemption 2 for Q3 2017, E3 2016 announcement
- 4955 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 41 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 1093 Dark Souls for PC
- 5951 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 50 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 1986 Battlegrounds
- 53 Are we maybe seeing a brighter future for XBox due to them looking to their past?
- 26 Halo
- 74 Sea of Thieves