The "Seven Wonders" episodes set the stage for the world & story of Crysis 3. Each episode was created with the powerful CryENGINE 3 for all of its stunning cinematic visuals. The first episode, "Hell of A Town", launches on December 12th.
Crysis 3: The Seven Wonders teaser trailer
- Feeding Diablo III's insatible beast
- 1 Queer gaming expo GX Australia reaches crowdfunding target
- 10 Use this tool to determine your favourite games
- 9 Namco's patent on loading screen games expires today
- 2 Free to play version of PES 2016 coming next month
- MGSV's secret nuclear disarmament event is happening now
- 1 PS4 Remote Play officially coming to PC and Mac
- 8 Overwatch is hoovering up Team Fortress 2 players
- 7 Just Cause 3 day-one patch notes full of fixes, jokes
- 5 Modders remaking original Fallout inside New Vegas
- 1 Steam Controller gets update aimed at RTS players
- 11 First images and art from System Shock remake emerge
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Sounds plausible, at least.
Telltale's adventure continues.
- 68 Steam Autumn Exploration Sale
- 52 Fallout 4 - Mod thread
- 4376 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 146 Need for Speed - PS4 & Xbox One, PC delayed 2016
- 515 Star Wars Battlefront - Beta PC Pre load
- 3725 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 8363 Good deal thread
- 70 Black Desert
- 58 Kotaku has been blacklisted by Bethesda Softworks and Ubisoft
- 28 Next car game