This week James, Matt, and TV3's Dan Rutledge are in the studio for their annual kid-friendly episode! That's right! Its time to discuss the latest Pokemon and Skylanders titles, guitar tool Rocksmith, and, er, boobs and stabbing women in Call of Duty. Fine, it's half-child friendly, and to be honest most of that half's on the cutting room floor. Maybe just wait for the Special Edition DVD.
The Gameplanet Show – 24/10/2013
Games! Secret virtual boobs! Win PlayStation Plus!
- 3 Are we about to get a Diablo Netflix series?
- Telltale is facing a class-action lawsuit from former staff
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - the Complete Review
- 15 Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review
- 13 Win one of 10 BlizzCon Virtual Tickets!
- 6 Telltale Games hit with major studio closure
- 4 Death Stranding TGS trailer features Troy Baker
- 6 I played two hours of Red Dead Redemption 2
- 1 Devil May Cry 5 TGS trailer is utterly bonkers
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 24 Sony plays the nostalgia card with the PlayStation Classic
- 7 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Nintendo? Never heard of them."
Meanwhile the studio works to outsource The Walking Dead
- 38 Forza Horizon 4
- 5000 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 6321 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 92 Path Of Exile
- 293 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 499 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 9683 Good deal thread
- 30 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 10 Star Control Origins: Why you shouldn't buy this highly unethical (if decent) ripoff
- 17 Halo: Infinite PC details (Microtransactions, Anti-Cheat Measures)