This week Matt is joined by TV3’s Daniel Rutledge and freelance superstar Siobhan Keogh, and the trio talk Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Pikmin 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Apocalypse, the 2DS, and patent stuff. Then Siobhan admits she doesn’t really like Skyrim, and Rotorua gets far too many call-outs. Hate mail to the usual address, please.
The Gameplanet Show – 30/08/2013
We shoot dogs.
- German, Or Else! Patriots Welcome Change-Over Day Language Switch
- Into the Dead 2 hits six million downloads in its first week
- Activision has edited CoD: WWII in Australia to avoid sexual violence warning
- Australian Game Developer Award finalists announced
- Hollow Knight is getting a free halloween questline
- 17 Win one of 10 BlizzCon Virtual Tickets!
- 7 Forbes: Gabe Newell is worth US$5.5 billion
- Co-op platformer Putty Pals out now for Switch
- 2 Wolfenstein II and nazis in pop culture
- 1 Lego Dimensions is shutting down a year early – report
- 1 World of Tanks getting ANZ server, but only part-time
- 11 Activision patents new matchmaking system that pushes microtransactions
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
- 4870 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 12 Get the Trent Reznor Quake Soundtrack on vinyl!
- 184 Star Wars Battlefront II (Nov 17th, 2017, PC/XB1/PS4)
- 1082 Battlegrounds
- 9456 Good deal thread
- 1574 Hearthstone GP player list
- 5535 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 34 Destiny 2: PC Players accounts list
- 61 Middle Earth: Shadow of War
- 13 The Evil Within 2