This week Matt is joined by TV3’s Daniel Rutledge and freelance superstar Siobhan Keogh, and the trio talk Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Pikmin 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Apocalypse, the 2DS, and patent stuff. Then Siobhan admits she doesn’t really like Skyrim, and Rotorua gets far too many call-outs. Hate mail to the usual address, please.
The Gameplanet Show – 30/08/2013
We shoot dogs.
- Just Cause 4: Deep Dive trailer is completely bonkers
- Moonlighter Review
- It looks like Square-Enix is working on a PS5 title.
- 12 Report: Sony won't be at E3 2019
- 1 THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced games in development
- 10 Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review
- Spider-Man's next DLC releases next week
- 6 The Game Awards 2018 nominees announced
- 2 New Sony patent points to a controller with a touchscreen
- Crackdown 3 confirmed for February 15 release
- 9 Activision is unhappy with Destiny 2: Forsaken sales
- 3 Microsoft aquires Obsidian Entertainment and InXile
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.