In this week's episode, James and Matt are regaled by special guest TV3 Daniel Rutledge and his tales of PAX AU, and subsequently really wish they had attended. There is also a hand size comparison, some on-mic eating, and shout-outs to non-existent sponsors. Do these dudes even play videogames? Either way, come on in, weary stranger.
The Gameplanet Show – 26/07/2013
PAX AU special, with extra chutney.
- EA Vancouver ceases work on open-world Star Wars title
- Hitman developers IO Interactive open new studio
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- All of Anthem's activities will offer matchmaking
- Rocket League is now fully cross-platform compatible
- 2 The Uncharted movie gets a new director
- Info on Black Ops 4's next update drops
- 10 Activision and Bungie are getting a divorce
- THQ Nordic acquires the rights to Outcast
- 5 Red Dead Online now has a Battle Royale mode
- 10 Win Tickets for you and 3 friends to see The Kid Who Would Be King! WINNERS DRAWN
- 1 New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
In Cinemas January 17