Marrakesh has been built with a maze of alleys, a range of souks that line the medina walls and a fully fledged shisha café. Moving upwards, players can enjoy the shade on the signature rooftop terraces of Marrakesh. Just beyond the busy marketplace, you will find the Swedish Consulate building. The very embodiment of minimalistic Scandinavian design; a mix of glass, concrete and wood offering a powerful contrast to the blazing heat just outside its walls.
Hitman - Episode 3: Marrakesh launch trailer
- 1 Cyberpunk 2077 release pushed back
- BioShock: The Collection rated for Nintendo Switch
- Disintegration multiplayer Beta coming soon
- Doom Eternal's latest trailer is full of demonic carnage
- 6 Win 1 of 6 Double Movie Passes to Underwater
- 2 Square Enix delays FFVII Remake and Marvel's Avengers
- 7 Sony to skip E3 for the second year in a row
- Xbox's first Series X games will be cross-gen releases
- 2 Pokemon Sword & Shield Expansion Pass is on the way
- WoW: Battle for Azeroth Interview
- 16 New Switch model likely releasing this year
- Respawn co-founder Vince Zampella to head DICE LA
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
An end to exclusivity
ATB still charging.
What else did you expect?
- 484 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 7105 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 10061 Good deal thread
- 32 Escape from Tarkov
- 23 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth
- 313 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 326 Borderlands 3
- 179 Xbox Series (X)
- 366 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 158 Metro Exodus