Marrakesh has been built with a maze of alleys, a range of souks that line the medina walls and a fully fledged shisha café. Moving upwards, players can enjoy the shade on the signature rooftop terraces of Marrakesh. Just beyond the busy marketplace, you will find the Swedish Consulate building. The very embodiment of minimalistic Scandinavian design; a mix of glass, concrete and wood offering a powerful contrast to the blazing heat just outside its walls.
Hitman - Episode 3: Marrakesh launch trailer
- 2 Path of Exiles' first convention kicks off this weekend
- Rockstar apologises for rocky Red Dead Redemption 2 PC release
- Rune 2 developer closes, reforms under Bethesda
- 4 Netflix renews The Witcher for Season 2
- 5 EA Access won't offer head start for Jedi: Fallen Order
- 7 Sonic the Hedgehog is back and looks far less creepy
- 8 Where is our Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review?
- 7 Need for Speed: Heat Review
- 37 Win a copy of Death Stranding and the digital soundtrack!
- 4 Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Review
- 3 Blizzard to merge Overwatch and its sequel eventually
- 1 Hermen Hulst is the new head of Worldwide Studios
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Can Ghost Games steer the series back on track, or is it time for it to be written-off?
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo have we got a competition for you!
- 178 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 51 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC
- 7054 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 330 The Outer Worlds
- 60 Google Stadia
- 19 Diablo IV
- 16 Wasteland 3 - inXile RPG
- 16 Need for Speed: Heat
- 2331 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 50 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!