Io-Interactive level designers Jacob Mikkelsen and Marta La Mendola sit down to talk about how they structure the building of game levels in HITMAN. The pair give insight into methods and best practices and offer a unique view on the process that goes into building creative hit sandboxes. This is part one in a planned three-part series on level design in HITMAN games.
Hitman - level design developer video
- Quantic Dreams' PlayStation exclusives are coming to PC
- The Division 2 Review in Progress
- Every trailer from Nintendo's Nindies Showcase
- 2 Is Disney resurrecting Lucasfilm Games?
- 12 Google unveils game streaming service: Stadia
- 3 Apex Legends' first season kicks off with new character
- 4 Kingdom Hearts III Review
- 2 Hello Games still aren't done with No Man's Sky
- 1 EA Motive founder Jade Raymond joins Google as VP
- The Master Chief Collection is coming to PC
- 11 Left 4 Dead creators announce spiritual successor, Back 4 Blood
- Hyper Light Drifter devs reveal new game
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Battle pass detailed.
- 48 Google Stadia
- 71 Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - From Software
- 176 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 13 Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2
- 436 Apex Legends
- 272 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 73 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 9875 Good deal thread
- 32 We would like to get your precious opinion for our game
- 84 The Outer Worlds