There have been 6,461,871 games played in the Destiny alpha for PlayStation since it 4 kicked off on June 12.
Bungie included the figure in a "Post Game Carnage Report" that looked at some of the achievements players managed to rack up over the course of the alpha.
“A lot of our friends asked us if this was a real Alpha,” said community manager David Dague. “It was. We’ve gathered a mountain of data and feedback. We’re learning and reacting and Destiny is going to be better because of it.
“You’ll see the fruits of that labor as early as next month, assuming we’re lucky enough to have you in our Public Beta.”
Destiny Alpha Post Game Carnage Report
- 149,522,313 Primary Weapon Kills
- 21,782,610 Secondary Weapon Kills
- 4,002,737 Heavy Weapon Kills
- 21,687,298 Super Ability Kills
- 2,819,211 Orbs of Light Gathered
- 6,850,773 Control Points Captured in the Crucible
- 1,195 Deathless Medals awarded in the Crucible
- 4,356 Splatters with the Sparrow
- 667,966 Public Events Joined
- 60,491,944 Fallen Dregs Dispatched with Extreme Prejudice
- Too many to count: Guardians served in Dance Parties
- 6,461,871 Player Games Played!