"In The Cave, you'll choose three of seven characters to descend into the depths of an ancient and mysterious cave, each of them in search of something they desire above all else," writes Double Fine. "This is no ordinary ancient and mysterious cave, however: it happens to be alive, watching their every move, narrating their stories, and doling out wisdom and mockery in equal measure. What could its true motive possibly be? He's not telling."
The Cave: launch trailer
- NZGC leaders face off against 2015 champions tonight
- 1 Former Sony exec: PS Vita was "just too late"
- 11 Rumour: Destiny 2 coming to PC with all-new content
- Team Liquid sold to consortium of sporting executives
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 possibly teased with new art
- An Iron Lord's Path: Days 4-6
- 4 Nintendo 64 emulator appears for Xbox One, somehow
- League of Legends comes to console - in China only
- 4 Firewatch to be adapted into feature film
- Philadelphia 76ers forming "dominant" e-sports franchise
- 7 Inevitable Overwatch porn parody is a 1v1 "grudge match"
- 1 Destiny children's book is an illustrated Grimoire alternative
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
This is not a simulation.
Who gets Play of the Game?
Get it while it's hot.