"In The Cave, you'll choose three of seven characters to descend into the depths of an ancient and mysterious cave, each of them in search of something they desire above all else," writes Double Fine. "This is no ordinary ancient and mysterious cave, however: it happens to be alive, watching their every move, narrating their stories, and doling out wisdom and mockery in equal measure. What could its true motive possibly be? He's not telling."
The Cave: launch trailer
- 11 MGSV Online and FOB modes live, with paid insurance
- 2 Microsoft demos 'Project X-Ray" on $3,000 HoloLens
- 1 Destiny introduces microtransaction-based emote store
- 8 Star Wars: Battlefront PC specs revealed
- 8 Cyberpunk 2077 "far, far bigger" than Witcher 3
- 7 Far Cry Primal officially announced; out February 2016
- 2 Armikrog gets almost everything wrong
- 16 The Talos Principle review
- 1 Blood Bowl 2 somehow makes gridiron even more brutal
- 6 Analyst: eSports could become $1b industry
- 32 Ice Age adventure Far Cry Primal leaked before reveal
- 10 Steam hardware to be sold at EB Games, GameStop
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.