"In The Cave, you'll choose three of seven characters to descend into the depths of an ancient and mysterious cave, each of them in search of something they desire above all else," writes Double Fine. "This is no ordinary ancient and mysterious cave, however: it happens to be alive, watching their every move, narrating their stories, and doling out wisdom and mockery in equal measure. What could its true motive possibly be? He's not telling."
The Cave: launch trailer
- Final Fantasy XV delay due to bugs, Japanese internet
- DOA Xtreme 3 VR lets players sexually harass women
- 1 PS4 Slim unboxed and reviewed, despite Sony silence
- This War of Mine dev's Frostpunk pushes boundaries "even further"
- 4 Blizzard still has plenty of bad guys for World of Warcraft
- 2 Access to Battlefield 1 open beta just got easier on PS4
- 4 Become PewDiePie in new mobile game Tuber Simulator
- 1 Ubisoft shows off Watch Dogs 2's sunny San Francisco
- 8 Corsair's new LUX keyboards spell out a bright future
- 2 Resident Evil 7 used real meat for its gore effects
- 1 Don't Starve dev's new game: basically The Floor Is Lava
- 10 Steam cracks down on refunds for No Man's Sky
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A realm reborn.
Few men's sky.