"In The Cave, you'll choose three of seven characters to descend into the depths of an ancient and mysterious cave, each of them in search of something they desire above all else," writes Double Fine. "This is no ordinary ancient and mysterious cave, however: it happens to be alive, watching their every move, narrating their stories, and doling out wisdom and mockery in equal measure. What could its true motive possibly be? He's not telling."
The Cave: launch trailer
- Aussies light up World of Tanks Asia-Pacific week 2
- Portal designer Kim Swift joins EA Star Wars team
- 14 Don Bradman Cricket 17 convincingly conveys cricket on consoles
- Halo Wars 2 aims to "improve everything happening in the game"
- 2 Warhammer's Necromunda to become a tactical RPG
- 7 The Division film recruits Oscar winner to direct
- Kiwi ARPG Path of Exile coming to Xbox One this year
- Nintendo reveals Fire Emblems for 3DS, Switch, mobile
- 12 Mass Effect Andromeda features craftable, nameable weapons
- 5 Zuckerberg testifies ZeniMax's Oculus lawsuit is "just wrong"
- 18 Zelda: Breath of the Wild runs slightly better on Switch
- 5 Win a Zowie gaming mouse & mouse pad!
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
No longer exiled from consoles.