"In The Cave, you'll choose three of seven characters to descend into the depths of an ancient and mysterious cave, each of them in search of something they desire above all else," writes Double Fine. "This is no ordinary ancient and mysterious cave, however: it happens to be alive, watching their every move, narrating their stories, and doling out wisdom and mockery in equal measure. What could its true motive possibly be? He's not telling."
The Cave: launch trailer
- 4 BioWare to address Mass Effect: Andromeda feedback next week
- 4 MMO The Secret World is relaunching, but it's now an action RPG
- 5 Players unhappy Blizzard has reneged on WoW gear-scaling
- 7 Star Wars Battlefront 2 reveal coming April 16
- 1 Persona 5 is stealing the hearts of critics, and their spare time
- Devastatingly handsome, witty Kiwis announce charity stream
- 10 Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting a remaster
- 6 Call of Duty: WW2 basically confirmed
- Outlast 2 not censored in Australia after all
- Blizzard announces Overwatch Pacific Championship with NZ$386k prize pool
- 10 The Gameplanet Show – Mass Effect: Andromeda
- 10 Earth under attack! Ominous shapes crush US city
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Time is short.
PS4 gets June beta.