"In The Cave, you'll choose three of seven characters to descend into the depths of an ancient and mysterious cave, each of them in search of something they desire above all else," writes Double Fine. "This is no ordinary ancient and mysterious cave, however: it happens to be alive, watching their every move, narrating their stories, and doling out wisdom and mockery in equal measure. What could its true motive possibly be? He's not telling."
The Cave: launch trailer
- 2 Hitman spoofs Home Alone in special Christmas mission
- 2 New hotline lets gamers talk to developers for $4/min
- 3 Nintendo kicks off $20,000 3DS bug bounty hunt
- Russian MPs accuse FIFA 17 of "gay propaganda"
- Resident Evil 7: Beginning Hour just got its final update
- Destiny's The Dawning event brings back Sparrow Racing
- 8 BlizzCon: Being there is everything
- 4 Action survival title Let It Die makes surprise free debut
- 15 All the announcements from PlayStation Experience 2016
- Uncharted 4's story DLC is standalone and stars Chloe
- 2 The Last Of Us Part II focuses on Ellie's roaring revenge
- 17 And the 2016 Game Awards go to...
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A real crowd-pleaser.