"In The Cave, you'll choose three of seven characters to descend into the depths of an ancient and mysterious cave, each of them in search of something they desire above all else," writes Double Fine. "This is no ordinary ancient and mysterious cave, however: it happens to be alive, watching their every move, narrating their stories, and doling out wisdom and mockery in equal measure. What could its true motive possibly be? He's not telling."
The Cave: launch trailer
- 6 Game of Thrones: The Sword in the Darkness is irresistible intrigue
- 17 GTA V patch affects new-gen graphics quality
- 4 GOG's expanded refund policy takes a jab at Steam
- 17 Steam is hosting a Sega sale this weekend
- Milestone Studios announces MotoGP 15
- 5 Valve-endorsed Half-Life 2 mod upgrades visuals
- Call of Duty franchise has sold more than 175 million copies
- 2 Borderlands: The Handsome Jack Collection has a 16GB day one patch for Xbox One
- 1 The engrossing Three Fourths Home is short on play but long on atmosphere
- 11 Konami suspends Kojima Station show
- 6 PlayStation 4 firmware update 2.50 coming today
- 2 Life is Strange's second episode is two steps forward, one leap back
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
We check out the first demo.
No plans for additional markets.
- 4051 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 71 Reign of Kings
- 77 Pillars of Eternity
- 2933 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 100 Steam may soon begin pricing in NZ dollars
- 21 Sui Generis (ISO RPG, very nice)
- 7709 Good deal thread
- 206 Cities: Skylines
- 10 Internet Cafes Christchurch
- 15 Gaming cafe in Christchurch