"In The Cave, you'll choose three of seven characters to descend into the depths of an ancient and mysterious cave, each of them in search of something they desire above all else," writes Double Fine. "This is no ordinary ancient and mysterious cave, however: it happens to be alive, watching their every move, narrating their stories, and doling out wisdom and mockery in equal measure. What could its true motive possibly be? He's not telling."
The Cave: launch trailer
- Severed's marquee feature is also its biggest drawback
- 2 "Largest ever" Fallout DLC Far Harbor makes landfall this month
- 6 Steam pages now show how reviews change over time
- 19 Titanfall studio working on new Star Wars adventure
- 2 Hitman: Sapienza contains a sadly familiar, unkillable foe
- Overwatch to launch without competitive play
- 14 "Toxic" streamer permanently banned from League of Legends
- 9 Is this the obscured face of Watch Dogs 2's protagonist?
- 5 Dishonored 2 release date and voice cast revealed
- 13 WH40K: Dawn of War III is coming to PC next year
- 3 Nintendo president: declining sales make NX "essential"
- Gears of War 4 would have cost Epic $100m
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Cut content or fair play?
At least he has Mini Wheats.
Cheaters run amok.
- 149 Battlefield 5
- 59 Paragon - Epic's Third Person MOBA (Early Access Now)
- 928 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 59 Crowfall breaks $6M in funding, starts new test session
- 4093 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 24 Stellaris - A Paradox of Galactic 4X - May 9th 2016
- 55 DOOM 4 beta
- 4556 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 1180 Hearthstone GP player list
- 23 Why does nintendo jump on the next generation hype train before ms and Sony?