"In The Cave, you'll choose three of seven characters to descend into the depths of an ancient and mysterious cave, each of them in search of something they desire above all else," writes Double Fine. "This is no ordinary ancient and mysterious cave, however: it happens to be alive, watching their every move, narrating their stories, and doling out wisdom and mockery in equal measure. What could its true motive possibly be? He's not telling."
The Cave: launch trailer
- Kiwi creative director joins Journey studio Thatgamecompany
- 36 Belgium says loot boxes are gambling, wants to ban them
- 17 Star Wars Battlefront II is at war with itself
- 29 Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition announced for PC
- 9 Skyrim on Switch review
- 25 Assassin's Creed Origins review
- 12 L.A. Noire Switch review
- 21 Hours before launch, EA suspends Battlefront II microtransactions
- 2 Path of Exile's next expansion is end-game shake-up War for the Atlas
- 1 Hob review
- 12 EA promises to tweak Star Wars Battlefront II progression
- 13 Marvel pulls support for Marvel Heroes, MMO to shut down
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Belgium knows what's up.
"We’ve heard the concerns."