"In The Cave, you'll choose three of seven characters to descend into the depths of an ancient and mysterious cave, each of them in search of something they desire above all else," writes Double Fine. "This is no ordinary ancient and mysterious cave, however: it happens to be alive, watching their every move, narrating their stories, and doling out wisdom and mockery in equal measure. What could its true motive possibly be? He's not telling."
The Cave: launch trailer
- Game of Thrones to feature HBO cast, first trailer released
- Destiny's The Dark Below opening cinematic leaks
- 2 Games with in-app purchases no longer listed as "Free" on iTunes
- Company of Heroes 2 standalone expansion Ardennes Assault out now
- Huge sandbox MMO Oort Online hits Steam Early Access
- 1 Gaming isn't ready for virtual reality says Borderlands, GTA publisher
- 4 Warlords of Draenor sees subscriptions jump back up to 10 million
- 8 Bug Report: Far Cry 4, AC: Unity, GTA Online, and more
- 6 Gamers queuing for GTA V midnight launch robbed at gunpoint
- 9 Far Cry 4 pirates out themselves over missing FOV slider
- Wednesday Briefing: Just Cause 3, Destiny, Massive Chalice, Battlefield 4, and more
- 10 In France, the controversy over Assassin's Creed Unity is its dodgy history
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Winner, winner, fricken dinner.
Only available in day one patch.
- 73 Elite: Dangerous
- 7223 Good deal thread
- 33 Do you (or would you) let your kid(s) play videogames?
- 3668 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 60 Do NOT preorder games from Dick Smiths they are false advertising
- 2135 World of Tanks
- 20 (Kickstarter) A JRPG inspired by JRPG classics and funded already
- 14 Do many people play Insurgency online within NZ/AUS?
- 178 Age of Empires II HD Steam Edition
- 2459 Gaming General Discussion Thread