"In The Cave, you'll choose three of seven characters to descend into the depths of an ancient and mysterious cave, each of them in search of something they desire above all else," writes Double Fine. "This is no ordinary ancient and mysterious cave, however: it happens to be alive, watching their every move, narrating their stories, and doling out wisdom and mockery in equal measure. What could its true motive possibly be? He's not telling."
The Cave: launch trailer
- 2 Gravity Rush Remastered brings a Vita classic to the big(ger) screen
- 10 Piracy group 3DM suspends cracking single-player games
- Dragon Age writer joins Beamdog as creative director
- Overwatch character progression is cosmetic only
- 5 Amazon delivers new, free game engine Lumberyard
- 1 Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold injects story into the dungeon crawl
- 1 Unravel spins a childlike yarn of jumping and feeling
- 12 Godus Wars erodes DLC price to zero after backlash
- 5 H1Z1 mutating into Survival and King of the Hill strains
- 3 Binding Of Isaac's "child abuse" rejected from App Store
- 12 Titanfall 2 will have single player campaign, zero player TV series
- Epic heard devs liked VR, so it put VR in their VR
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Obsidian details new features.
- 36 New exploration game: Firewatch. Looks pretty cool!
- 18 Gametrailers Shuts Down - Sadface Ensues
- 3913 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 35 ChrisB's potential Street Fighter V Competition.
- 4473 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 312 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 8616 Good deal thread
- 12 Spreading the gospel.
- 62 Quitting gaming.
- 22 Battalion 1944