In this third installment of Q&A's, Zack Cooper gives a brief overview of the scoring system in Blacklist works for all three play styles.
Splinter Cell: Blacklist economy system trailer
- 1 Telltale's Batman game may conclude before 2016 does
- 1 Skyrim total conversion Enderal releasing next month
- 2 Battleborn drops price as Overwatch continues to dominate
- Mass Effect novels will bridge ME3 and Andromeda
- You can now play Half-Life and its expansions in Minecraft
- Capcom talks all about what Resident Evil 7 isn't
- 3 Microsoft to gradually shut down Xbox Fitness
- 12 PlayStation VR lacks a killer app
- 1 Oculus pulls about-face on Vive-blocking DRM
- 13 Whore of the Orient probably won't ever release – producer
- 3 New Sonic game announced for series' 25th anniversary
- 4 Destiny to leave previous-gen consoles behind
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A welcome overhaul.
- 1284 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 683 Battlefield 1
- 26 Steam Summer Sale 2016
- 1275 Hearthstone GP player list
- 4262 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 8886 Good deal thread
- 25 Overwatch GP players list
- 21 NZ based Ark Survival server - The Center - PVP - Modded - Faster XP - Faster Tame
- 4617 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 18 E3 Awards (Special Edition) The worst Trailer Goes to...