The Duty List allows players to complete a quest from start to finish without needing to refer to the journal, as quest objectives and destinations can be easily confirmed through this new feature. Combat is also improved to be more intense and varied - weapon skills can be used to initiate battle, and spells can be cast from further away.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: quests and combat trailer
- EL Gaming takes Asia-Pacific World of Tanks championship
- 1 Rockstar clears out GTA Online cheaters' bank accounts
- 11 Bethesda ceases issuing games to reviewers in advance
- 10 Battlefield 1's first week outsells BF4 & Hardline combined
- The Last Guardian is finally finished, after nearly 10 years
- 5 Mafia 3 doesn't shy away from the Deep South's ugly history
- 6 Nintendo Switch video doesn't represent "actual game footage"
- 10 Dragon Quest Builders review
- 2 Samsung fails to kill video of GTAV Galaxy Note 7 bomb
- 32 Nintendo announces Switch hybrid console/handheld
- 8 Keep your spirits high with our Battlefield 1 playlist!
- Rigs creator Guerrilla Cambridge on developing for PS VR
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
All about ease of use.
Launch day or bust.