The Duty List allows players to complete a quest from start to finish without needing to refer to the journal, as quest objectives and destinations can be easily confirmed through this new feature. Combat is also improved to be more intense and varied - weapon skills can be used to initiate battle, and spells can be cast from further away.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: quests and combat trailer
- 1 Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold injects story into the dungeon crawl
- Unravel spins a childlike yarn of jumping and feeling
- 9 Godus Wars erodes DLC price to zero after backlash
- 5 H1Z1 mutating into Survival and King of the Hill strains
- 2 Binding Of Isaac's "child abuse" rejected from App Store
- 12 Titanfall 2 will have single player campaign, zero player TV series
- Epic heard devs liked VR, so it put VR in their VR
- 4 Mirror's Edge Catalyst closed beta opens signups
- 6 In Pillars of Eternity 3.0, it's Story Time (or not)
- 20 Bethesda announces Doom's day with new trailer
- 9 NZ-made sci-fi racer Breakneck blasts onto Steam
- 1 Dust 514 shutting down; new EVE shooter in the works
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Obsidian details new features.
- 60 Quitting gaming.
- 23 ChrisB's potential Street Fighter V Competition.
- 8612 Good deal thread
- 22 Battalion 1944
- 11 Gametrailers Shuts Down - Sadface Ensues
- 304 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 11 Spreading the gospel.
- 3911 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 771 Rust
- 4469 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)