The Duty List allows players to complete a quest from start to finish without needing to refer to the journal, as quest objectives and destinations can be easily confirmed through this new feature. Combat is also improved to be more intense and varied - weapon skills can be used to initiate battle, and spells can be cast from further away.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: quests and combat trailer
- 1 13 original Xbox games playable on Xbox One tomorrow
- German, Or Else! Patriots Welcome Change-Over Day Language Switch
- Into the Dead 2 hits six million downloads in its first week
- 4 Activision has edited CoD: WWII in Australia to avoid sexual violence warning
- Australian Game Developer Award finalists announced
- Hollow Knight is getting a free halloween questline
- 23 Win one of 10 BlizzCon Virtual Tickets!
- 10 Forbes: Gabe Newell is worth US$5.5 billion
- Co-op platformer Putty Pals out now for Switch
- 2 Wolfenstein II and nazis in pop culture
- 1 Lego Dimensions is shutting down a year early – report
- 1 World of Tanks getting ANZ server, but only part-time
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Very little actually changed.
- 5560 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 122 Wasteland 2 - A Post-Apocalyptic RPG
- 1087 Battlegrounds
- 165 Call of Duty: WW2
- 53 Forza Motorsport 7
- 66 Middle Earth: Shadow of War
- 200 Star Wars Battlefront II (Nov 17th, 2017, PC/XB1/PS4)
- 33 Hell Let Loose - upcoming PC game
- 4870 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 12 Get the Trent Reznor Quake Soundtrack on vinyl!