The Duty List allows players to complete a quest from start to finish without needing to refer to the journal, as quest objectives and destinations can be easily confirmed through this new feature. Combat is also improved to be more intense and varied - weapon skills can be used to initiate battle, and spells can be cast from further away.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: quests and combat trailer
- 3 Capcom refunds those expecting co-op in Resident Evil Revelations 2 on PC
- 7 Total War: Attila is beaten back at the gates
- "It's getting harder to be an indie" - Fat Princess boss
- New-gen Payday 2 arrives June, will include most DLC
- 1 Far Cry 4: Valley of the Yetis lands in two weeks
- 1 Darksiders creator announces Battle Chasers, an RPG based on the comic
- 6 Fable Legends adopts free-to-play business model
- 17 Google creates AI that can teach itself to play games
- 1 Thursday Briefing: The Order, Battlefield Hardline, ScreamRide, and more
- Sydney studio announces Braid-style puzzler Clockwork
- 36 Dead or Alive 5: Last Round is crass and confused
- The latest Trials Fusion DLC adds tracks, challenges, holographic cityscapes
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Rhythm genre stirs once more.
Dean Hall on Kickstarter busts.
From 760,000 backers.
- 171 Elite: Dangerous
- 3991 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 70 Win a Stinkyboard! (A non-stinky gaming footboard)
- 2837 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 45 Hotline Miami 2: Blocked in New Zealand
- 73 Smite
- 23 [Kickstarter] Radial-G WipEout like SciFi racer.
- 136 Classic Games, Gaming, Hardware and Discussion.
- 24 Resident Evil: Revelations 2
- 7614 Good deal thread