The Duty List allows players to complete a quest from start to finish without needing to refer to the journal, as quest objectives and destinations can be easily confirmed through this new feature. Combat is also improved to be more intense and varied - weapon skills can be used to initiate battle, and spells can be cast from further away.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: quests and combat trailer
- 2 2013's Rocksmith 2014 getting remastered for 2016
- 1 F1 2016 storms back into the lead
- 5 Ubisoft delays The Division DLC to focus on core game
- Rick and Morty creator forms new VR studio Squanchtendo
- 28 No Man's Sky PC player count already depleted by 90%
- 15 Of course Battlefield 1 has a season pass
- 46 Zoe Quinn is making an FMV dating sim
- 1 Stockholm using Cities Skylines to design new urban project
- 33 No Man’s Sky full scored review
- 1 Respawn responds to player feedback on Titanfall 2
- 1 Dark Souls III to get even harder in Ashes of Ariandel DLC
- Smite underdogs sweep champs in OPL grand final
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.