The Duty List allows players to complete a quest from start to finish without needing to refer to the journal, as quest objectives and destinations can be easily confirmed through this new feature. Combat is also improved to be more intense and varied - weapon skills can be used to initiate battle, and spells can be cast from further away.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: quests and combat trailer
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition review
- Outlast 2 is in development at Red Barrels
- Xbox head discusses why PS4 installs are sometimes faster
- Friday Briefing: Borderlands, The Unfinished Swan, Shadow Warrior, and more
- NCSoft announces layoffs at WildStar studio
- A huge amount of Super Smash Bros. Wii U info drops
- Ubisoft sets out PC specs for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Co-op for free when PS4's Share Play goes live next week
- Civilization: Beyond Earth review
- The Very Organized Thief is a first-person burglary title for PC
- GTA: San Andreas re-release confirmed
- Linear games suffer in the Let's Play era – Far Cry 4 dev
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Free transfers for ANZ players.
Total install is 65GB.
- 2090 World of Tanks
- 125 Shadow of Mordor - Tolkien done right.
- 7124 Good deal thread
- 2339 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 3605 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 63 Interstellar Marines
- 257 Dear console gamers
- 23 About damn time - Dreamfall Chapters (The Longest Journey 3)
- 21 Lords of the Fallen - RPG from Witcher 2 lead, inspired by Dark Souls
- 100 Alien: Isolation - The Creative Assembly