The Duty List allows players to complete a quest from start to finish without needing to refer to the journal, as quest objectives and destinations can be easily confirmed through this new feature. Combat is also improved to be more intense and varied - weapon skills can be used to initiate battle, and spells can be cast from further away.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: quests and combat trailer
- 15 Bloodborne patch 1.03 now live
- 2 Marvel and TellTale to team up in 2017
- 55 Gameplanet 2015 readership survey
- Xbox One sales slow down in the latest quarter
- 10 Rocksteady reveals Arkham Knight PC specs
- 1 Overlord: Fellowship of Evil promises dirty deeds, done co-op
- 2 Assassin's Creed creator announces Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey
- 3 Chess with chainswords: How Regicide builds on a classic
- 1 Tony Hawk teases his next game with "select your skater" parody
- 22 Microsoft apologises for streaming PC Witcher 3 footage on Xbox One channel
- 1 Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty will be Cross-Buy after all
- 2 The highly-anticipated Galactic Civilizations III leaves Early Access next month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Diamonds are not used for armour".
The beast that will devour the world.
- 7778 Good deal thread
- 12 World of Warships
- 44 Valve introduces paid Workshop Content starting with Skyrim
- 4112 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 3057 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 262 Cities: Skylines
- 12 Demos?
- 230 Pillars of Eternity
- 15 Mad Max - 2014, from the dev of Just Cause 2, Renegade Ops
- 10 Total War: War Hammer