The Duty List allows players to complete a quest from start to finish without needing to refer to the journal, as quest objectives and destinations can be easily confirmed through this new feature. Combat is also improved to be more intense and varied - weapon skills can be used to initiate battle, and spells can be cast from further away.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: quests and combat trailer
- 46 The Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2015
- 33 Former exec admonishes top Nintendo brass
- 1 Online shooter APB Reloaded is coming to XO and PS4
- Microsoft also exploring PC to Xbox One streaming
- Game of Thrones - Episode 2 coming in February
- 8 More Microsoft exclusives will be coming to PC
- 47 Meet Lindsey Stirling backstage in Auckland
- 11 The Top 100 Most Anticipated Games of 2015 - Part 3
- 8 Evolve hands-on
- 15 Alien: Isolation has sold slower than Aliens: Colonial Marines
- 7 All Battlefield Hardline multiplayer modes revealed
- 87 Xbox One exclusives can be streamed to Windows 10 PCs, tablets
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
We count down 70 - 41.
We count down 40 - 11.
- 2744 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 150 Elite: Dangerous
- 94 Resident Evil (2002 Gamecube) coming to consoles and PC
- 398 Hearthstone GP player list
- 3896 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 7531 Good deal thread
- 165 2013 Global Game Jam - Tonight!
- 82 Wasteland 2 - A Post-Apocalyptic RPG
- 69 The "What was the name of that game" thread
- 2203 World of Tanks