The Duty List allows players to complete a quest from start to finish without needing to refer to the journal, as quest objectives and destinations can be easily confirmed through this new feature. Combat is also improved to be more intense and varied - weapon skills can be used to initiate battle, and spells can be cast from further away.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: quests and combat trailer
- 2 Steam to collect 10% GST on sales in Australia
- 3 PlayStation VR has outsold the Rift and Vive combined
- 1 Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor sequel Shadow of War leaked
- Ping Zero 50 event wrap
- 2 Kiwi subway planner Mini Metro gets endless mode
- Switch to launch without a Virtual Console
- 21 Here's what the previews are saying about Mass Effect Andromeda
- 6 Halo Wars 2's Blitz mode is the future of the console RTS
- Four Aussie teams battle for slot at Paladins Masters International
- 3 Dead Rising 4 is coming to Steam
- 7 Check out Crystal Dynamics' swanky new digs
- 3 Metal Gear Solid film could be rated R or PG-13 – director
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Somehow, Croc Dundee isn't its unique unit.
Out of the shadows.
- 4921 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 771 [N7] New Mass Effect Andromeda
- 14 Compromised Origin account
- 60 Zelda vs Horizon
- 74 Pillars of eternity 2: deadfire
- 67 Optical gaming mice recommendations please
- 41 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands.
- 147 Mass Effect
- 1500 Hearthstone GP player list
- 1527 Tom Clancy's The Division