The Duty List allows players to complete a quest from start to finish without needing to refer to the journal, as quest objectives and destinations can be easily confirmed through this new feature. Combat is also improved to be more intense and varied - weapon skills can be used to initiate battle, and spells can be cast from further away.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: quests and combat trailer
- 11 Twitch outlaws broadcasts of Hatred and other AO titles
- Strategy title Massive Chalice headlines Xbox Live Games With Gold next month
- 10 This fan-made Lego FPS vid is all kinds of amazing
- 41 WildStar is the latest MMO to go free-to-play
- Non-combat MMO Wander has a release date
- 1 A franchise first: FIFA 16 will feature 12 women's teams
- 8 New Xbox One controller will have headphone jack
- 2 Hands-on with Rocksteady's Batman swansong Arkham Knight
- Tenacious D's "Tribute" is one of 10 new tracks coming to Guitar Hero Live
- Plunge Free Dive looks to raise awareness of NZ's endangered dolphins
- 7 Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes leads June's PS+ line-up
- Co-op tower defence shooter Iron Brigade free from GFWL
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
AMD calls shenanigans on GameWorks, again.
- 3148 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 7848 Good deal thread
- 52 Do games scare you?
- 1137 Watch Dogs
- 19 Headphones for PC gaming
- 4164 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 269 Elite: Dangerous
- 40 Most Dreamy-Arty-Surreal Fantasy world you have experienced in your gaming days.
- 481 Hearthstone GP player list
- 141 E3 2015 Predictions