The Duty List allows players to complete a quest from start to finish without needing to refer to the journal, as quest objectives and destinations can be easily confirmed through this new feature. Combat is also improved to be more intense and varied - weapon skills can be used to initiate battle, and spells can be cast from further away.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: quests and combat trailer
- NZGC League of Legends Premiership Qualifiers kick off this weekend
- The Lich King now reigns over Taiwan
- World of Warcraft is getting a... radio drama?
- 4 Life Is Strange is becoming a hella live-action series
- Former Burnout devs are making "a driving game"
- Destiny is finished on previous-gen consoles
- Binding of Isaac dev teases brand-new platformer
- Xbox One S prices and release dates confirmed
- 23 MS is trying to sabotage Steam – Epic founder Tim Sweeney
- 2 Sony invites players to beta-test PS4 software 4.0
- Former PlayStation VP Adam Boyes now rules Iron Galaxy
- 8 Snowden director says Pokemon Go will usher in “robot society”
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
But what the heck do you do?
Seems like a nice guy.
"They’ll never completely break it."