The Duty List allows players to complete a quest from start to finish without needing to refer to the journal, as quest objectives and destinations can be easily confirmed through this new feature. Combat is also improved to be more intense and varied - weapon skills can be used to initiate battle, and spells can be cast from further away.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: quests and combat trailer
- Smite reaches 10 million players smitten
- "Massive" update hitting Splatoon August 6
- Street Fighter V beta suspended due to server issues
- F1 2015 rolls in underweight and with technical issues
- 13 China ends 15-year game console ban
- 6 Steam password security exploit discovered, fixed
- 4 The Witcher 3's final free DLC is New Game Plus
- New Doom is all about speed
- 4 PS4 gets officially licensed keyboard/mouse controller
- 5 Razer acquires Ouya software assets and 15 employees
- 6 Journey on PS4 eclipses its sibling
- 48 Sex tape racism sees Hogan dropped from WWE 2K16
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A unique take on the train sim genre.
Sore losers, specifically.
- 4248 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 701 Hearthstone GP player list
- 25 Win God of War III Remastered on PS4!
- 3404 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 15 Interesting co-op/multiplayer games?
- 20 GP Rocket League team (GPFC)
- 8029 Good deal thread
- 17 PC Games to play with a 4 year old
- 20 steam cache slow? (vodafone)
- 551 Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm