The Duty List allows players to complete a quest from start to finish without needing to refer to the journal, as quest objectives and destinations can be easily confirmed through this new feature. Combat is also improved to be more intense and varied - weapon skills can be used to initiate battle, and spells can be cast from further away.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: quests and combat trailer
- Aussies light up World of Tanks Asia-Pacific week 2
- Portal designer Kim Swift joins EA Star Wars team
- 14 Don Bradman Cricket 17 convincingly conveys cricket on consoles
- Halo Wars 2 aims to "improve everything happening in the game"
- 2 Warhammer's Necromunda to become a tactical RPG
- 7 The Division film recruits Oscar winner to direct
- Kiwi ARPG Path of Exile coming to Xbox One this year
- Nintendo reveals Fire Emblems for 3DS, Switch, mobile
- 12 Mass Effect Andromeda features craftable, nameable weapons
- 5 Zuckerberg testifies ZeniMax's Oculus lawsuit is "just wrong"
- 18 Zelda: Breath of the Wild runs slightly better on Switch
- 5 Win a Zowie gaming mouse & mouse pad!
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
No longer exiled from consoles.