Mike Kent, sound designer for Mass Effect 3, takes viewers into the world of the menacing Reaper and explains where his team was inspired and how the Reapers found their "voice".
Mass Effect 3 "The Sound of the Reaper Invasion" trailer
- Halo 5, Tomb Raider and more playable at NZ Xbox event
- Madden NFL 16 is incremental but essential
- Imperial City is now open in The Elder Scrolls Online
- 1 Wesker is playable in Resident Evil 0 HD
- 2 PS4 firmware update to bring new social features including YouTube streaming
- 6 There's a Star Wars Battlefront beta coming next month
- Deus Ex, grunting, and a Hamlet video game stage show
- 7 Reviews update: Metal Gear Solid V, Mad Max, Gears of War Ultimate Edition
- 1 XCOM 2 won't be invading earth this year
- Uncharted 4 release date announced
- 1 Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has a release date
- 7 Trine 3 trips on the third dimension
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Ain't got nobody.
Arctic Monkeys, Cake, and more.
- 43 Mad Max - 2014, from the dev of Just Cause 2, Renegade Ops
- 265 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes confirmed for PC
- 2235 World of Tanks
- 8100 Good deal thread
- 293 Pillars of Eternity
- 847 Hearthstone GP player list
- 3557 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 4302 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 545 Dark Souls II
- 112 Free Black Ops 3 and R6 Beta Access