Isaac Clarke returns for another adventure, taking the fight to the Necromorphs. New tools to gruesomely slice and dismember the Necromorphs complement Isaac's signature plasma cutter, empowering him as he meets new characters, explores zero-G environments, and fights against a relentless Necromorph onslaught.
Dead Space 2 "Smoke and Mirrors" video dev diary
- Tenacious D's "Tribute" is one of 10 new tracks coming to Guitar Hero Live
- Plunge Free Dive looks to raise awareness of NZ's endangered dolphins
- 5 Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes leads June's PS+ line-up
- Co-op tower defence shooter Iron Brigade free from GFWL
- 3 Someone has nicked a lorry full of Splatoon, depriving GAME of all its copies
- 2 Last-gen Mortal Kombat X delayed until Dec 31
- Have a staring contest with the box art for Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
- 7 Sony: First-party games sparse, Vita a legacy platform
- 18 Hands-on with open world car brawler Mad Max
- 15 BioShock vets unveil Perception, a horror adventure in which you can't see
- Check out Yoda and Obi-Wan in this Star Wars Play Set from Disney Infinity 3.0
- 4 The latest Guitar Hero Live track announcement is pretty metal
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
AMD calls shenanigans on GameWorks, again.
Argues copyright infringement.
Caught a glimpse.