Isaac Clarke returns for another adventure, taking the fight to the Necromorphs. New tools to gruesomely slice and dismember the Necromorphs complement Isaac's signature plasma cutter, empowering him as he meets new characters, explores zero-G environments, and fights against a relentless Necromorph onslaught.
Dead Space 2 "Smoke and Mirrors" video dev diary
- 3 Capcom refunds those expecting co-op in Resident Evil Revelations 2 on PC
- 5 Total War: Attila is beaten back at the gates
- "It's getting harder to be an indie" - Fat Princess boss
- New-gen Payday 2 arrives June, will include most DLC
- 1 Far Cry 4: Valley of the Yetis lands in two weeks
- 1 Darksiders creator announces Battle Chasers, an RPG based on the comic
- 3 Fable Legends adopts free-to-play business model
- 16 Google creates AI that can teach itself to play games
- 1 Thursday Briefing: The Order, Battlefield Hardline, ScreamRide, and more
- Sydney studio announces Braid-style puzzler Clockwork
- 36 Dead or Alive 5: Last Round is crass and confused
- The latest Trials Fusion DLC adds tracks, challenges, holographic cityscapes
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Rhythm genre stirs once more.
Dean Hall on Kickstarter busts.
From 760,000 backers.