Isaac Clarke returns for another adventure, taking the fight to the Necromorphs. New tools to gruesomely slice and dismember the Necromorphs complement Isaac's signature plasma cutter, empowering him as he meets new characters, explores zero-G environments, and fights against a relentless Necromorph onslaught.
Dead Space 2 "Smoke and Mirrors" video dev diary
- Nintendo Switch demoed live on TV as Mario hits iOS
- 3 The Last Guardian's flaws shrink in the face of its magnificent beast
- 8 Dean Hall speaks out on "unprofitable" VR development
- 19 Gearbox criticised over Bulletstorm remaster pricing
- 15 Chinese law could force publishers to reveal loot drop rates
- 2 Report: Nintendo Switch to run GameCube titles via Virtual Console
- 2 Hitman spoofs Home Alone in special Christmas mission
- 2 New hotline lets gamers talk to developers for $4/min
- 4 Nintendo kicks off $20,000 3DS bug bounty hunt
- Russian MPs accuse FIFA 17 of "gay propaganda"
- Resident Evil 7: Beginning Hour just got its final update
- Destiny's The Dawning event brings back Sparrow Racing
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Praying to RNGsus replaced by cold, hard maths.
A real crowd-pleaser.