Isaac Clarke returns for another adventure, taking the fight to the Necromorphs. New tools to gruesomely slice and dismember the Necromorphs complement Isaac's signature plasma cutter, empowering him as he meets new characters, explores zero-G environments, and fights against a relentless Necromorph onslaught.
Dead Space 2 "Smoke and Mirrors" video dev diary
- Epic heard devs liked VR, so it put VR in their VR
- 4 Mirror's Edge Catalyst closed beta opens signups
- 6 In Pillars of Eternity 3.0, it's Story Time (or not)
- 14 Bethesda announces Doom's day with new trailer
- 9 NZ-made sci-fi racer Breakneck blasts onto Steam
- 1 Dust 514 shutting down; new EVE shooter in the works
- 1 Arkham Knight's Mac and Linux ports have been cancelled
- The Witness will blow your mind – and improve it
- 1 Hitman has multiple plotlines, and one is PS4-only
- 2 Ultraviolent survival game The Culling drops next month
- 4 Ark devs want an early access programme from Sony
- 2 Peter Molyneux emerges from exile with Godus Wars
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.