Electronic Arts has released new images from The Secret World, Funcom's upcoming massively multiplayer online game set in the modern day real world.
- The Secret World developer Funcom suspected of stock trading violations
- The Secret World subscription drop a success
- The Secret World Pay Once, Play Forever trailer
- Funcom drops The Secret World subscription fee
- The Secret World Issue #3 Halloween Event trailer
- We have tools to make The Secret World free-to-play - Funcom CEO
- Former Funcom CEO under investigation for insider trading
- The Secret World update delayed due to "severe exploit"
Don't miss a thing - get the top gaming stories delivered to your inbox every day.
Rush, jump, 'n' shoot.
Double Fine publishing.
28 mins of gameplay.
Teaser for untitled game.
New features explored.
The first DLC character.
Take a look.