Yakuza: Dead Souls is set in the infamous red light district of Tokyo, which is under attack from hordes of zombies. Players will not only face armies of the undead and incredibly powerful mutants, but a treacherous Japanese underworld that is just as merciless.
Playing through the eyes of four of the most infamous characters of the series, witness allegiances shift quickly and the line between friend and foe disappear. If you thought zombies were bad, meet the Yakuza!
Yakuza: Dead Souls is out on March 16, and one lucky winner will take home a copy of the game on PlayStation 3, as well as a 1GB USB bullet and a set of Yakuza playing cards
Nine other winners will receive their own USB bullet and playing cards.
To be in with a chance to win, simply answer the question above!
About Yakuza: Dead Souls
Yakuza: Dead Souls features gunplay for the first time in the Yakuza series, where everything from pistols, machine guns and rocket launchers can be employed against the zombie invasion.
Just remember to save some ammo in case you run into something even more terrifying than the zombies!
With all the depth and story of a Yakuza title, plus the addition of exciting shoot-outs and previously unplayable characters Ryuji Goda and Goro Majima, Yakuza: Dead Souls is to die for.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday 19th March 2012.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 16 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be forfeited.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.