Capcom have released the hotly anticipated Dead Rising 2, and now we're giving you a chance to win one of three copies on your choice of gaming platform!
Dead Rising 2 allows players to experience the carnage of a Zombie outbreak. Whether you're jumping into giant hamster balls and mowing down the undead; seeing who can place the most drill buckets on zombies’ heads, or taking to the arena on a motorbike with chainsaws for handlebars, the challenges feature exactly the kind of over-the-top action and humour that Dead Rising is known for.
To be in with a chance to win Dead Rising 2 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 or PC, simply answer the question above. Entries close October 1.
About the game
The sequel to the million-plus selling Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 sees the player take on the role of former Motocross champion Chuck Greene, who has come to Fortune City, America's newest gambling paradise, to compete in “Terror is Reality,” a gruesome game show that dares contestants to survive zombie-filled environments for big money prizes at the delight of TV audiences around the globe.
Chuck’s motivation for taking part and risking life and limb is his daughter Katey, who since being bitten by a zombie requires a daily dose of Zombrex to prevent her from turning into one of the living dead. There’s no denying that Zombrex works, but since it’s the only drug on the market, its price is high.
During his time in Fortune City a zombie outbreak occurs and Chuck must survive the onslaught of the undead for 72 hours..
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close end of 1 October 2010.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 18 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be given to other competition entrants.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.