Gran Turismo 6 comes out this week and to celebrate, Gameplanet is giving away a massive prize pack including five copies of the game and a PlayStation 3!
We're giving these to our Facebook friends. To be in with a chance to win, all you have to do is become a friend of Gameplanet's Facebook page by clicking "Like" in the box below. We'll choose three random winners on Tuesday 17th December.
If you're already our friend, you're already in the draw. Easy!
You could win:
- PlayStation 3 Console
- Gran Turismo 6
- Gran Turismo 6 T-shirt
- Gran Turismo 6 keyring
4x Runners Up
About Gran Turismo 6:
Gran Turismo 6 for PlayStation 3 will bring new levels of authenticity to ‘the Real Driving Simulator’ as well as introducing stunning new tracks and cars and a revised user interface. A new compact game engine will improve operation and increase the flexibility to expand it with downloadable content. Meanwhile, the game is also set for expanded connectivity with other devices such as smart phones and tablets and increased social and community functions.
All of the cars and tracks from Gran Turismo 5, which has sold over 10 million copies since launching in 2010, will be retained in Gran Turismo 6. But notable new additions to the already impressive line-up of historic cars, road cars and the latest race cars, brings the total car list to 1200 at launch, with new cars set to be continually added online. Several thousand aerodynamic parts and custom wheels will be available for almost all cars, and players can personalize their own custom cars in game to the greatest ever level possible.
Australia's famous Mount Panorama Circuit will be just one of seven new locations in Gran Turismo 6, taking the total to 33, with 71 different layouts available, 19 of them brand new. There will also be regular additions of new tracks set to be made available online. The improved course maker function will provide gorgeous scenery spanning several tens of square kilometers including the magnificent backdrop of Andalucía.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday Tuesday 17th December, 2013.
- You must be a New Zealand resident to enter the competition.
- You must be age 16 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be forfeited.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants must 'Like' the Gameplanet NZ Facebook page to be eligible to win.