EA's Darkspore allows players battle across alien worlds to save the galaxy from the mutated forces of Darkspore in a four-player co-operative and full single-player campaign, as well as multiplayer battles. It's currently due for release around Feb 2011 on console and PC.
- Making the second FFVII game will be "more efficient"
- New Stranger Things mobile game a location-based RPG
- Torchlight II coming to consoles this September
- Nintendo Direct E3 Highlights
- 6 A sequel to Breath of the Wild is in the works
- 3 Square Enix E3 Showcase Highlights
- Ubisoft E3 Showcase Highlights
- 2 Bethesda E3 2019 Showcase Highlights
- Microsoft E3 2019 Highlights
- Watch the Xbox E3 briefing live right here
- 3 Larian studios announces Baldur's Gate 3
- New Destiny expansion detailed, core game goes F2P
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Halo, Gears, Project Scarlett and more.
Deathloop, Wolfenstein, Doom and more. Still no Starfield.
Dogs, Details, and Developers.