EA's Darkspore allows players battle across alien worlds to save the galaxy from the mutated forces of Darkspore in a four-player co-operative and full single-player campaign, as well as multiplayer battles. It's currently due for release around Feb 2011 on console and PC.
- The Division 2 Review in Progress
- Every trailer from Nintendo's Nindies Showcase
- 2 Is Disney resurrecting Lucasfilm Games?
- 10 Google unveils game streaming service: Stadia
- 2 Apex Legends' first season kicks off with new character
- 4 Kingdom Hearts III Review
- 2 Hello Games still aren't done with No Man's Sky
- 1 EA Motive founder Jade Raymond joins Google as VP
- The Master Chief Collection is coming to PC
- 9 Left 4 Dead creators announce spiritual successor, Back 4 Blood
- Hyper Light Drifter devs reveal new game
- Sega stops Judgement sales after actor is arrested on drug charges
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Battle pass detailed.
Keen 2 Play, can't w8