Management and simulation are the core components of Planet Coaster, driving guests' decision-making and giving you control over the most granular aspects of your park from staff management, to marketing campaigns, loans and much, much more! Planet Coaster is the most sophisticated park simulation ever made. You are the boss, manage your parks to surprise and delight your guests and see the profits rolling in. We can't wait for you to be park managers for real when Planet Coaster launches on November 17, 2016!
Planet Coaster – Management Matters dev diary
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.