Hell Followed, the second DLC multiplayer content pack for DOOM, is out now. Adding even more to the game’s fast-paced multiplayer, Hell Followed includes three new maps, the new Reaper weapon, new Hack Modules and Taunts, and Threat Pulse, a new equipment item that scans for nearby enemies. We’re also adding the fan-favorite Cacodemon as a new player-controlled demon for multiplayer. Transform into the Cacodemon to take down enemies with blasts of bile and lethal tongue lashes.
Doom – Hell Followed trailer
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.