Hell Followed, the second DLC multiplayer content pack for DOOM, is out now. Adding even more to the game’s fast-paced multiplayer, Hell Followed includes three new maps, the new Reaper weapon, new Hack Modules and Taunts, and Threat Pulse, a new equipment item that scans for nearby enemies. We’re also adding the fan-favorite Cacodemon as a new player-controlled demon for multiplayer. Transform into the Cacodemon to take down enemies with blasts of bile and lethal tongue lashes.
Doom – Hell Followed trailer
- The Sinking City Nintendo Switch Review
- Gears 5 Review
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Rage 2's first expansion releases this month
- Control update fixes major performance issues
- New trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC drops ahead of TGS
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Out with the new and in with the old
I'm still confused, but more excited than ever.
Plus weapon changes to resurrect guntypes