Hell Followed, the second DLC multiplayer content pack for DOOM, is out now. Adding even more to the game’s fast-paced multiplayer, Hell Followed includes three new maps, the new Reaper weapon, new Hack Modules and Taunts, and Threat Pulse, a new equipment item that scans for nearby enemies. We’re also adding the fan-favorite Cacodemon as a new player-controlled demon for multiplayer. Transform into the Cacodemon to take down enemies with blasts of bile and lethal tongue lashes.
Doom – Hell Followed trailer
- Battle Royale Mode Coming to... Forza Horizon 4
- 3 Sennheiser GSP 370 Wireless Headset Review
- MLB: The Show to go multi-platform as soon as 2021
- 6 Resident Evil 3 Remake confirmed with April release
- 1 New box art details Final Fantasy VII Remake's exclusivity
- 4 Bayonetta and Vanquish bundle releasing next year
- 2K Games unveils new studio, confirms new BioShock
- 2 Darksiders Genesis PC Review
- 2 Bethesda halts further development for TES: Legends
- 1 Ten new games/projects being announced at the Game Awards
- CD Projekt Red to end Gwent support on consoles
- 11 Phil Spencer has already taken his next-gen Xbox Scarlett home
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Resident Evil 3 is not one of them
Strife finally gets his chance to shine. Can he live up to the legacy laid down by his angry siblings?
Know when to walk away...
End of the deck.
- 32 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020
- 7072 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 50 Terminator: Resistance - actually good?
- 60 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 137 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 301 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 69 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC
- 2357 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 338 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 242 Black Mesa Source