Titanfall 2 Single Player features Jack Cooper, a militia rifleman with aspirations of becoming a Pilot and a Vanguard class Titan BT-7274. When the Frontier heats up, Jack and BT must combine their abilities and risk everything to survive together against overwhelming odds. Whether fighting as a Pilot or in 20-foot-tall war machine, Titanfall 2 provides an incredibly fun, fluid, and thrilling combat experience.
Titanfall 2 – Jack and BT-7274 single player gameplay trailer
- Pumpkin Jack announced for PC & Consoles
- Prohibition strategy title Empire of Sin delayed
- 7 Win 1 of 5 Double Movie Passes to The Invisible Man
- 4 A Diablo series isn't the only Blizzard show in the works
- Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl Gold Review
- 2 Report: PS5 production costs at USD $450 per unit
- Half-Life: Alyx release date announced for March
- 9 Need For Speed development returning to Criterion
- Patapon 2 Remastered Review
- 2 Upcoming expansion for The Division 2 takes the fight back to New York
- 6 BioWare confirms Anthem rework, halts future content
- THQ Nordic open new studio in Slovakia
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Components and competition raising the costs.
A sugary treat or bland junk food?
March your troops to the beat of your drum