Mound-Makers, Farron Watchdogs, Blade of the Darkmoon, Sunbros… Have you chosen your allegiance in Dark Souls III? Will you help souls in distress, or betray your closest allies? Ashes of Ariandel will improve on the acclaimed multiplayer mode of Dark Souls III, with a new PvP arena. Infuse your weapons, refill your Estus and prepare to roll. It’s time to fight, Ashen Ones.
Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel – Choose your allegiance PvP trailer
- 2 Dreams Review
- Catch up on Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Borderlands just got a director for its movie
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Nintendo Switch Review
- CCP cancel one EVE shooter only to announce another
- Pumpkin Jack announced for PC & Consoles
- 1 Prohibition strategy title Empire of Sin delayed
- 16 Win 1 of 5 Double Movie Passes to The Invisible Man
- 4 A Diablo series isn't the only Blizzard show in the works
- Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl Gold Review
- 2 Report: PS5 production costs at USD $450 per unit
- Half-Life: Alyx release date announced for March
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A sugary treat or bland junk food?
Components and competition raising the costs.
Care for a game of Gwent?
In Cinemas February 27