Mound-Makers, Farron Watchdogs, Blade of the Darkmoon, Sunbros… Have you chosen your allegiance in Dark Souls III? Will you help souls in distress, or betray your closest allies? Ashes of Ariandel will improve on the acclaimed multiplayer mode of Dark Souls III, with a new PvP arena. Infuse your weapons, refill your Estus and prepare to roll. It’s time to fight, Ashen Ones.
Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel – Choose your allegiance PvP trailer
- The Sinking City Nintendo Switch Review
- Gears 5 Review
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Rage 2's first expansion releases this month
- Control update fixes major performance issues
- New trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC drops ahead of TGS
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Out with the new and in with the old
I'm still confused, but more excited than ever.
Plus weapon changes to resurrect guntypes