Variety is what separates Titanfall 2 Single Player apart. Get a first look at how Jack and BT must combine their abilities and risk everything to survive together, and sometimes, apart. Whether fighting as a Pilot, the lightning-fast, elite guardians of The Frontier, or as a Titan, 20-foot-tall war machines, Titanfall 2 provides an action-packed adventure filled with fun.
Titanfall 2 single player gameplay vision dev diary
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Rage 2's first expansion releases this month
- Control update fixes major performance issues
- New trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC drops ahead of TGS
- Project Resistance looks to be a team-based RE title
- 1 Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Out with the new and in with the old
SHODAN has been busy.
I'm still confused, but more excited than ever.