Natural Disasters will add a series of city-destroying emergencies to Cities: Skylines, which can occur unexpectedly during the game – or be manually triggered by mayors seeking a challenge or some sort of gruesome, vindictive pleasure. Buildings and infrastructure will be destroyed, fire can spread across locations, and countless lives may be lost unless players implement the right emergency plans and responses and keep an ear on the new radio alert system. Fans of Cities: Skylines will have the chance to overcome everything from massive fires to meteor strikes, and allow their friends to do the same with a new Scenario Mode, where custom challenges can be designed and shared through Steam Workshop.
Cities: Skylines – Natural Disasters announcement trailer
- Borderlands 3 Review
- John Wick Hex releasing October 8
- 1 Terminator: Resistance announced for PS4, XBO & PC
- Daemon X Machina Review
- 1 E3 2020 could be a festival for media & influencers
- 8 The Sinking City Switch Review
- Gears 5 Review
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Out with the new and in with the old
Can The Coalition breathe new life into the almost fifteen year old series?
Plus weapon changes to resurrect guntypes