Total War: WARHAMMER is essentially two games in one. You’ll lead your chosen race on the Grand Campaign map, managing your empire in matters of diplomacy, economy and military strength. You’ll command great heroes and customise them with a wealth of options pertaining to skills, spells and personal quests. You’ll make friends and then stab them in the back to further your own diabolical or benevolent ends. You’ll ultimately strike the balance between survival and conquest as you strive to expand your empire from the southern Badlands to the Northern Wastes.
Total War: Warhammer – What is Total War: Warhammer trailer
- Ten new games/projects being announced at the Game Awards
- CD Projekt Red to end Gwent support on consoles
- 11 Phil Spencer has already taken his next-gen Xbox Scarlett home
- 1 Rune 2 publisher sues developer for abandoning game
- Bungie details Destiny 2's Season of Dawn
- 1 Following Valve acquisition, In The Valley Of The Gods placed 'On Hold'
- 3 Riot to pay $10m settlement in gender discrimination suit
- 2 Kiwi dev Rocketwerkz offers unlimited leave to staff
- 3 Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review
- 3 Facebook has acquired the studio behind Beat Saber
- The sun is setting on the ill-fated Battleborn
- 3 Pokemon Sword & Shield Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Quit stockpiling leave dayz
If it's ready, can we have ours before next Christmas please?
Taking time to explain.
- 7066 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 27 Diablo IV
- 17 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020
- 277 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 333 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 2347 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 64 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC
- 321 Borderlands 3
- 134 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 445 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)