What does it take to create a game set 10 000 years ago? The creation of a brand new language, the Wenja language, based on Proto-Proto-Indo-European language was an essential part of the process, to achieve the level of realism and authenticity the team wanted for the game.
Far Cry Primal - bringing the Stone Age to life
- 6 Limited Edition Spider-Man PS4 Pro bundle announced
- Telltale isn't ruling out Walking Dead sequels in the future
- 6 Childhood dreams: how the Kiwi summer holiday became a game.
- 1 Halo dev has no interest in adding battle royale
- Horizon Zero Dawn studio about to staff up in a big way
- 1 The Culling 2 removed from sale after one week
- 11 Blizzard removes base cost for World of Warcraft
- 8 No Man's Sky NEXT Update brings the game closer to the initial vision
- 3 Shadow of War is now free of Microtransactions
- 5 Nathan Fillion went and made an Uncharted fan film
- Commandos IP acquired by Kalypso Media Group
- 11 Be nice in Rainbow Six Siege or risk getting banned
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Nathan Drake strikes gold again.
Game and released expansions now part of subscription
Plans on shipping games every two to three years.
Farewell to Clem.