The Burning Legion has returned, and the heroes of Azeroth are being called to the Broken Isles to continue their adventures. Attempting to drive the Legion back will take players to level 110, have them wielding powerful Artifact Weapons, progressing through a new PvP Honor system, gathering with their brothers and sisters in Class Orders, and even choosing a new character class altogether: the Demon Hunter.
World of Warcraft: Legion – feature overview
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
- Lamplight City Review
- 9 The NES Nintendo Switch controllers look great but...
- 3 The best parts from today's Nintendo Direct
- 1 Forza Horizon 4 Has Gone Gold
- 2 Nintendo announce Pikachu/Eevee themed Switch
- New Game Plus is coming to Marvel's Spider-Man
- Spider-Man is smashing sales records in the UK
- 4 Destiny 2 players have glitched into the upcoming raid
- 6 Insomniac's Spider-Man has a heart-breaking easter egg
- NCSoft are closing down Carbine Studios
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
More web-slinging goodness.
- 24 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG
- 465 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 6309 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 36 Valve opens almost all floodgates on Steam storefront
- 18 Forza Horizon 4
- 82 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 85 Path Of Exile
- 9682 Good deal thread
- 14 The Witcher 3 Mods Thread
- 292 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS