You can experience everything Evolve has to offer offline, playing single player. The first match in this video features a single player as the monster against challenging AI hunters. The second features a single player controlling the full team of hunters by hot swapping between classes in battle.
- Two Point Hospital is coming to consoles later this year
- Daymare: 1998 Preview
- 19 Win a Double Movie Pass to Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw!
- Luigi's Mansion 3 Releasing This Halloween
- 4 Resident Evil 5 & 6 Switch Release Dates Confirmed
- 21 The New DOOM Movie Looks Really Awful
- Super Mario Maker 2 Review
- 2 Halo Co-Creator Announces New Game
- Katana Zero Switch Review
- 13 Nintendo Announces Switch Lite
- Black Ops 4 Update Out Now On PS4
- 1 Watch The Opening Minutes of Remedy's Control
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
In Cinemas August 1
Sorry trick or treaters, I can't come to the door
More Terrible Than Terrifying
- 84 Is PUBG dead?
- 54 Google Stadia
- 193 Who's playing what?
- 31 Rage 2 thread
- 425 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 18 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 9967 Good deal thread
- 534 Apex Legends
- 6897 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 19 Motivations and Gaming Habits of Australian Mobile Gamers.