Last week we travelled to Trion Worlds HQ in San Francisco to check out their upcoming shooter MMO, Defiance. Set in an altered future version of San Francisco after Earth is invaded by aliens, the player is enlisted as an "Ark Hunter" searching for advanced alien technology. The game ties in with a TV show of the same name. We spoke to Nick Beliaeff, head of development at Trion to find out more.
Defiance developer interview video
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- All of Anthem's activities will offer matchmaking
- Rocket League is now fully cross-platform compatible
- 2 The Uncharted movie gets a new director
- Info on Black Ops 4's next update drops
- 10 Activision and Bungie are getting a divorce
- THQ Nordic acquires the rights to Outcast
- 5 Red Dead Online now has a Battle Royale mode
- 10 Win Tickets for you and 3 friends to see The Kid Who Would Be King! WINNERS DRAWN
- 1 New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
- 7 Division 2 skips Steam in favour of the Epic Store
- PlayStation 4 sales pass 91.6 million worldwide
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Exclusivity no longer exclusive to consoles.
In Cinemas January 17