Last week we travelled to Trion Worlds HQ in San Francisco to check out their upcoming shooter MMO, Defiance. Set in an altered future version of San Francisco after Earth is invaded by aliens, the player is enlisted as an "Ark Hunter" searching for advanced alien technology. The game ties in with a TV show of the same name. We spoke to Nick Beliaeff, head of development at Trion to find out more.
Defiance developer interview video
- State of Mind Review
- 343 Industries: Halo Infinite is definitely Halo 6
- Hitman 2 video shows "How to Hitman" like a pro
- 2 Diablo III coming to Nintendo Switch [Updated]
- THQ Nordic just got us closer to a new TimeSplitters
- 1 Bethesda isn't done in the fight for console cross-play
- 6 The Battle for Azeroth is live... for some
- Fall of Light: Darkest Edition coming to consoles soon
- Escalation Studios is now Bethesda Game Studios Dallas
- 1 Sonic Mania Plus Review
- Marvel's Spider-Man - A chat with James Stevenson from Insomniac Games
- 16 PlayStation celebrates 500 million consoles sold
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Elder Scrolls: Legends becomes the latest battleground.
From SnapMaps to Starfields.
- 458 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 20 Giveaway for Games/Steam
- 141 Who's playing what?
- 12 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise
- 10 We Happy Few
- 9671 Good deal thread
- 125 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 39 Multiple Diablo in the works
- 40 IGNs Dead Cells Review being investigated over possible plagiarism
- 21 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth