The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- Mortal Kombat X is a glorious, grisly spectacle
- 8 Valve kills paid mods following user feedback
- 7 A Gears of War remaster is in development for Xbox One
- 14 Dirt Rally takes the series back off-road and into Early Access
- 18 Kojima and Del Toro's Silent Hills project canned
- 3 Black Ops 3 multiplayer brings Specialists and winds the loop
- 12 Black Ops III's singleplayer campaign takes COD off-rails
- 15 Bloodborne patch 1.03 now live
- 3 Marvel and TellTale to team up in 2017
- 56 Gameplanet 2015 readership survey
- Xbox One sales slow down in the latest quarter
- 12 Rocksteady reveals Arkham Knight PC specs
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Diamonds are not used for armour".
The beast that will devour the world.
Like chess with guns.
- 72 Valve introduces paid Workshop Content starting with Skyrim
- 232 Pillars of Eternity
- 13 World of Warships
- 14 Heroes of The Storm - Looking for group!
- 3058 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 16 Mad Max - 2014, from the dev of Just Cause 2, Renegade Ops
- 7778 Good deal thread
- 4112 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 262 Cities: Skylines
- 12 Demos?