The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- Aussies light up World of Tanks Asia-Pacific week 2
- Portal designer Kim Swift joins EA Star Wars team
- 14 Don Bradman Cricket 17 convincingly conveys cricket on consoles
- Halo Wars 2 aims to "improve everything happening in the game"
- 2 Warhammer's Necromunda to become a tactical RPG
- 7 The Division film recruits Oscar winner to direct
- Kiwi ARPG Path of Exile coming to Xbox One this year
- Nintendo reveals Fire Emblems for 3DS, Switch, mobile
- 12 Mass Effect Andromeda features craftable, nameable weapons
- 5 Zuckerberg testifies ZeniMax's Oculus lawsuit is "just wrong"
- 18 Zelda: Breath of the Wild runs slightly better on Switch
- 5 Win a Zowie gaming mouse & mouse pad!
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
No longer exiled from consoles.