The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- PlayStation E3 2018 Show Highlights
- Ubisoft E3 2018 Show Highlights
- Bethesda E3 2018 Show Highlights
- 36 Todd Howard confirms Fallout 76 as online survival game
- Xbox E3 2018 Show Highlights
- 1 Just Cause 4 confirmed on Steam
- 1 Crackdown 3 pushed to early 2019
- Hitman 2 releasing this year
- Realm Royale Enters Steam Early Access
- 3 Destiny 2's first expansion, Forsaken, announced
- 24 Vampyr calls forth the darkness inside
- 1 Paradox acquires Battletech studio Harebrained Schemes
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"We nailed it!"
- 33 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 68 Vampyr - RPG by DONTNOD
- 9655 Good deal thread
- 112 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 131 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 946 E3 2018 Thread
- 6073 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 16 Ghost of Tsushima
- 31 PSA. Pimp you Nintendo Switch. The big hand, big screen edition
- 67 Shadow of the Tomb Raider