The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- Driveclub review
- Developer threatens to kill Valve CEO Gabe Newell
- The GTA V beta is a lie
- Alone in the Dark creator seeks crowdfunding for new project
- Two discs not practical for Master Chief Collection
- Comedian Rob Riggle to play Frank West in Dead Rising movie
- GTA V's FlyLo FM gets new-gen, PC update
- Assassin's Creed producer Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft
- Hatred dev says neo-Nazi claims "ridiculous"
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass contains new PvP mode, Yetis
- Cyberpunk stealth shooter Metrocide is out today
- New Indiegogo campaign designed to harass Valve into making Half-Life 3
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Warning: graphic trailer.
Total install is 65GB.
A dose of bite-sized news.