The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- 11 Gearbox criticised over Bulletstorm remaster pricing
- 5 Chinese law could force publishers to reveal loot drop rates
- 1 Report: Nintendo Switch to run GameCube titles via Virtual Console
- 2 Hitman spoofs Home Alone in special Christmas mission
- 2 New hotline lets gamers talk to developers for $4/min
- 4 Nintendo kicks off $20,000 3DS bug bounty hunt
- Russian MPs accuse FIFA 17 of "gay propaganda"
- Resident Evil 7: Beginning Hour just got its final update
- Destiny's The Dawning event brings back Sparrow Racing
- 8 BlizzCon: Being there is everything
- 4 Action survival title Let It Die makes surprise free debut
- 15 All the announcements from PlayStation Experience 2016
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A real crowd-pleaser.