The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition review
- Outlast 2 is in development at Red Barrels
- Xbox head discusses why PS4 installs are sometimes faster
- Friday Briefing: Borderlands, The Unfinished Swan, Shadow Warrior, and more
- NCSoft announces layoffs at WildStar studio
- A huge amount of Super Smash Bros. Wii U info drops
- Ubisoft sets out PC specs for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Co-op for free when PS4's Share Play goes live next week
- Civilization: Beyond Earth review
- The Very Organized Thief is a first-person burglary title for PC
- GTA: San Andreas re-release confirmed
- Linear games suffer in the Let's Play era – Far Cry 4 dev
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Free transfers for ANZ players.
Total install is 65GB.
- 2090 World of Tanks
- 125 Shadow of Mordor - Tolkien done right.
- 7124 Good deal thread
- 2339 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 3605 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 63 Interstellar Marines
- 257 Dear console gamers
- 23 About damn time - Dreamfall Chapters (The Longest Journey 3)
- 21 Lords of the Fallen - RPG from Witcher 2 lead, inspired by Dark Souls
- 100 Alien: Isolation - The Creative Assembly