The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- 5 Extremely rare Nintendo PlayStation pops up online
- 1 Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition is based on Pocket Edition
- Patton Oswalt leads Minecraft: Story Mode voice cast
- 4 Lego Minifigures Online goes pay-to-play
- 31 Sydney to host Australia's first queer gaming festival
- 11 Anti-game politician admits to weapon smuggling conspiracy
- 3 Ghost Recon Wildlands looks like open world co-op heaven
- 19 Uncharted 4 single-player runs at 30fps; multiplayer 60fps
- 1 Nordic Games and Piranha Bytes announce RPG Elex
- 8 Nintendo NX console rumoured for July 2016
- 7 Gameplay details leak from Star Wars Battlefront alpha
- 13 Fat Princess Adventures, Shadow of the Beast, Until Dawn, and more
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The adventure game director speaks.
Control a pair of gooey snakes.
Imgur campaign works a treat.
- 553 Hearthstone GP player list
- 3297 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 21 Finished Witcher 3? Discuss here! [SPOILERS ALLOWED]
- 33 Where are all the new AOE/C&C style games?
- 687 War Thunder
- 21 Lego games
- 68 Headphones for PC gaming
- 4229 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 541 Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm
- 60 Games that keep sucking you back in?