The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- Kiwi FPS Sky Noon's first public test runs this weekend
- NeocoreGames: 90 hour workweeks "meant as a joke"
- 3 Everspace dev: influencers "just shit at playing the game"
- Deadpool 2 director to helm The Division film
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced
- A second Melbourne team joins Gfinity's Elite Series
- Australian Overwatch League pro Scott "Custa" Kennedy talks life in LA
- 7 Switch version of Dark Souls: Remastered delayed
- Konami ends 10-year partnership with UEFA Champions League
- 22 Rumour: "Outlandish" Black Ops 4 campaign dropped in favour of battle royale mode
- 6 DICE is testing a Battlefield battle royale mode – rumour
- 70 God of War is yet another essential PlayStation exclusive
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
New enemies, new mechanics, a new location.
Nice idea, terrible execution.
A bad investment.
- 74 Sea of Thieves
- 98 E3 2018 Thread
- 5942 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 4953 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 1982 Battlegrounds
- 1620 Hearthstone GP player list
- 9608 Good deal thread
- 52 Are we maybe seeing a brighter future for XBox due to them looking to their past?
- 25 Halo
- 1255 Fallout: New Vegas