The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- 1 World of Tanks Grand Finals deliver great gameplay, a cringeworthy show
- You can now co-op your way through demanding ARPG Hyper Light Drifter
- 3 Ex-Bungie dev unveils Twilight Zone-style thriller Asemblance
- 7 Forza comes to PC next week, minus wheel support
- Rainbow Six: Siege security flaw allows cheats, DDoS attacks – report
- The Banner Saga 2 marches to a familiar yet satisfyingly sombre beat
- 6 Former Titanfall coder: The Division may need total netcode rewrite
- 2 Dark Souls creator already working on new IP
- Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing coming to mobile
- 13 Early Uncharted 4 copies stolen in "violent assault"
- 1 You can now play Minecraft on Samsung's Gear VR
- 3 Nintendo NX to launch with new Zelda in March 2017
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Death in the stars.
"I've grown past it."
RIP Team YP?
- 4082 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 51 Crowfall breaks $6M in funding, starts new test session
- 10 Battlefield 5
- 54 DOOM 4 beta
- 902 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 1166 Hearthstone GP player list
- 10 Stellaris - A Paradox of Galactic 4X - May 9th 2016
- 4552 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 8761 Good deal thread
- 23 Underworld Ascendant - First Person Immersive Sim, Ultima Underworld reboot