The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- 4 Valve's Gabe Newell is financing an experimental cooking device
- 4 PlayStation 4 sales numbers bust through 30 million
- 4 Price of unexpectedly big Dying Light DLC will rise, like the dead
- Game Awards 2015 to include "ten world premieres"
- DICE promises free Battlefront DLC outside Season Pass
- 4 The latest XKCD comic is an exploration game featuring a hoverboard
- Fig's next campaign to support fan investments
- GTA Online gets football-inspired car combat mode
- Yet another Star Wars mobile game joins the fray
- Desert Bus For Hope has raised $3.1 million for charity
- 4 Kong conqueror concedes cartoon court case comedically
- Guitar Hero Live's free rotation gets 28 new tracks this week
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
24 person MP on dedicated servers.
- 44 Fallout 4 - Mod thread
- 3721 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 66 Black Desert
- 8352 Good deal thread
- 41 Steam Autumn Exploration Sale
- 509 Star Wars Battlefront - Beta PC Pre load
- 4372 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 55 Kotaku has been blacklisted by Bethesda Softworks and Ubisoft
- 28 Next car game
- 142 Need for Speed - PS4 & Xbox One, PC delayed 2016