The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- 15 The Witcher 3's visual downgrade wasn't due to console versions – CDPR
- 8 Canadian swatter pleads guilty to 23 charges of extortion and criminal harassment
- Short webcomic explains the backstory for League of Legends' new champion Ekko
- 4 Rockstar takes legal action against BBC over GTA drama
- The fourth episode of Telltale's Game of Thrones series drops next week
- Here's our first look at cyber-fantasy cRPG Shadowrun: Hong Kong
- 9 Techland ceases development on dark fantasy Hellraid
- 11 Hitting reset: Ghost founder Marcus Nilsson on Need for Speed
- 11 This year's Need for Speed is an AllDrive-powered reboot
- Destiny's second expansion, House of Wolves is out now
- 4 Warcraft movie news: Orgrim is scary lookin', Leeroy Jenkins might feature
- EA veteran Frank Gibeau has left the company after 23 years
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Breaking it down.
Argues copyright infringement.
Another cRPG comes to new-gen.
- 4155 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 265 Elite: Dangerous
- 2215 World of Tanks
- 31 Recommendations for "retro" (90's/00s) games for a Lan party
- 32 What sort of video content appeals to you?
- 7838 Good deal thread
- 11 Doctoral Research - COD: MW2 players wanted.
- 29 Wildstar coming FTP!?!
- 30 Most Dreamy-Arty-Surreal Fantasy world you have experienced in your gaming days.
- 479 Hearthstone GP player list