The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- CCP slays Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines fan remake
- Assassin's Creed Rogue review
- 2 Hackers claim Warcraft DDoS attack, release list of login info
- Mordheim: City of the Damned goes into Early Access
- 1 MiniDayZ is "awesome, addictive" – Dean Hall
- 3 Teams disqualified, pro players cut in CS:GO cheating scandal
- All Evolve DLC maps will be free
- 4 Elite: Dangerous offline mode dropped, refunds offered
- New 3DS and Pokémon titles now available in NZ
- Steam's Fall Sale starts Nov. 27 – report
- 2 Valve tweaks Steam Early Access rules to protect players
- 2 Friday Briefing: Shadow of Mordor, GAME OF THE YEAR: 420BLAZEIT, and more
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Only available in day one patch.
We speak with Blizzard's Chris Robinson.
- 29 Past consoles that you hated
- 47 Do you (or would you) let your kid(s) play videogames?
- 204 Building Sim: Banished
- 897 Dark Souls for PC
- 607 Eve Online
- 7242 Good deal thread
- 3673 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 2487 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 85 Elite: Dangerous
- 20 Lost Ark - Korean ARPG