The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- 2 Our five favourite gaming Easter Eggs
- Thursday Briefing: Bloodborne, Evolve, Survarium, and more
- New Project Zero, Fire Emblem, and Shin Megami Tensei announced
- 2 Sony must refund consumers over misleading Vita ads
- Space Hulk: Ascension is getting 25 hours of Deathwing DLC this month
- 1 StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void beta invites go out
- WWE 2K15 goes old-school WWF with Path of the Warrior
- Sunset Overdrive's new robotic story DLC is out now
- 1 Sony Pictures is working on a Metal Gear Solid movie
- Splash Damage goes free-to-play with FPS throwback Dirty Bomb
- League of Legends OPL semi-finals start tonight
- 10 Filipino government may attempt to "correct" Tekken 7 character
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"He felt he was wronged."
Workarounds also offered.
- 479 Dark Souls II
- 36 GFWL marketplace purchases ending Aug 22, 2013.
- 237 Cities: Skylines
- 7716 Good deal thread
- 147 Classic Games, Gaming, Hardware and Discussion.
- 2943 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 25 Purchasing games via VPN on steam
- 136 Pillars of Eternity
- 414 Hearthstone GP player list
- 93 Reign of Kings