The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- Throwing a spanner into Hearthstone's meta: Goblins vs Gnomes
- 6 EA announces Origin Mega sale
- 1 Sony to cut TV spending, invest more in PlayStation
- 5 Square Enix to reveal new RPG next month
- Dark Souls II coming to new-gen, update gives new content to all
- 2 Super Smash Bros for Wii U is killing it in the US
- ZombiU 2 may be in development
- 15 Far Cry 4 review
- 114 The Warehouse will no longer stock R18 games and movies
- BioShock developer Irrational appears to be staffing up again
- 1 Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands coming tomorrow
- 23 StarCraft II pro disqualified for "rape" tweet aimed at female opponent
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Reset your passwords.
Only available in day one patch.
- 7251 Good deal thread
- 113 The Warehouse is pulling all R18 games and movies from the shelves.
- 426 Dark Souls II
- 17 [Kickstarter] Radial-G WipEout like SciFi racer.
- 59 Do you (or would you) let your kid(s) play videogames?
- 91 Elite: Dangerous
- 615 Eve Online
- 278 Dear console gamers
- 3686 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 65 Smite