The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- Media Design School now offers a VR/AR qualification
- 5 Razer, Nacon debut officially licensed PS4 pro controllers
- 1 Evolve studio Turtle Rock no longer working on the game
- EL Gaming takes Asia-Pacific World of Tanks championship
- 3 Rockstar clears out GTA Online cheaters' bank accounts
- 12 Bethesda ceases issuing games to reviewers in advance
- 10 Battlefield 1's first week outsells BF4 & Hardline combined
- The Last Guardian is finally finished, after nearly 10 years
- 5 Mafia 3 doesn't shy away from the Deep South's ugly history
- 6 Nintendo Switch video doesn't represent "actual game footage"
- 10 Dragon Quest Builders review
- 2 Samsung fails to kill video of GTAV Galaxy Note 7 bomb
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Launch day or bust.