The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- Epic heard devs liked VR, so it put VR in their VR
- 4 Mirror's Edge Catalyst closed beta opens signups
- 6 In Pillars of Eternity 3.0, it's Story Time (or not)
- 18 Bethesda announces Doom's day with new trailer
- 9 NZ-made sci-fi racer Breakneck blasts onto Steam
- 1 Dust 514 shutting down; new EVE shooter in the works
- 1 Arkham Knight's Mac and Linux ports have been cancelled
- The Witness will blow your mind – and improve it
- 1 Hitman has multiple plotlines, and one is PS4-only
- 2 Ultraviolent survival game The Culling drops next month
- 4 Ark devs want an early access programme from Sony
- 2 Peter Molyneux emerges from exile with Godus Wars
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.