Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- 7 Overwatch is hoovering up Team Fortress 2 players
- 4 Just Cause 3 day-one patch notes full of fixes, jokes
- 4 Modders remaking original Fallout inside New Vegas
- 1 Steam Controller gets update aimed at RTS players
- 10 First images and art from System Shock remake emerge
- 3 Fez getting US$100 physical release, three years later
- 4 Valve's Gabe Newell is financing an experimental cooking device
- 5 PlayStation 4 sales numbers bust through 30 million
- 4 Price of unexpectedly big Dying Light DLC will rise, like the dead
- Game Awards 2015 to include "ten world premieres"
- 1 DICE promises free Battlefront DLC outside Season Pass
- 4 The latest XKCD comic is an exploration game featuring a hoverboard
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
No flowcharts necessary.
- 55 Steam Autumn Exploration Sale
- 8361 Good deal thread
- 69 Black Desert
- 514 Star Wars Battlefront - Beta PC Pre load
- 3724 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 58 Kotaku has been blacklisted by Bethesda Softworks and Ubisoft
- 45 Fallout 4 - Mod thread
- 4372 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 28 Next car game
- 142 Need for Speed - PS4 & Xbox One, PC delayed 2016