Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- 1 Sony Pictures is working on a Metal Gear Solid movie
- Splash Damage goes free-to-play with FPS throwback Dirty Bomb
- League of Legends OPL semi-finals start tonight
- 10 Filipino government may attempt to "correct" Tekken 7 character
- Cancelled ZombiU 2 wanted to do co-op survival horror right - report
- Just Cause dev releases dino survival title The Hunter: Primal
- 3 Microsoft doesn't need us to be evil, says Lionhead
- Google Maps transforms into Pac-Man for April Fools' Day
- 1 Three Assassin’s Creed Chronicles games announced
- 2 Wargaming has saved the best for last with World of Warships
- Dragon Age: Inquisition - Jaws of Hakkon coming to PlayStation in May - report
- 3 Project CARS will get free DLC every month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"He felt he was wronged."
Workarounds also offered.