Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- 2 Gravity Rush Remastered brings a Vita classic to the big(ger) screen
- 10 Piracy group 3DM suspends cracking single-player games
- Dragon Age writer joins Beamdog as creative director
- Overwatch character progression is cosmetic only
- 5 Amazon delivers new, free game engine Lumberyard
- 1 Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold injects story into the dungeon crawl
- 1 Unravel spins a childlike yarn of jumping and feeling
- 12 Godus Wars erodes DLC price to zero after backlash
- 5 H1Z1 mutating into Survival and King of the Hill strains
- 3 Binding Of Isaac's "child abuse" rejected from App Store
- 12 Titanfall 2 will have single player campaign, zero player TV series
- Epic heard devs liked VR, so it put VR in their VR
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Obsidian details new features.
- 36 New exploration game: Firewatch. Looks pretty cool!
- 18 Gametrailers Shuts Down - Sadface Ensues
- 3913 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 35 ChrisB's potential Street Fighter V Competition.
- 4473 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 312 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 8616 Good deal thread
- 12 Spreading the gospel.
- 62 Quitting gaming.
- 22 Battalion 1944