Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- Fractured Space is a large scale PvP title from Strike Suit Zero devs
- Class action lawsuit over Battlefield 4 launch fails
- A new co-op horde mode is coming to Titanfall tomorrow
- Monster mash-up: The creation of Sunset Overdrive
- First Alien: Isolation DLC comes later this month
- Hearthstone coming to Android tablets this year
- Dev who threatened to kill Valve CEO apologises, quits
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition launch date still unknown
- Metallica to close BlizzCon
- Hatred devs address accusations of bigotry, thank press for attention
- Driveclub review
- Developer threatens to kill Valve CEO Gabe Newell
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Warning: graphic trailer.
Total install is 65GB.
A dose of bite-sized news.
- 7105 Good deal thread
- 20 Lords of the Fallen - RPG from Witcher 2 lead, inspired by Dark Souls
- 248 Dear console gamers
- 3602 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 22 About damn time - Dreamfall Chapters (The Longest Journey 3)
- 100 Alien: Isolation - The Creative Assembly
- 22 Human Resources - RTS from Planetary Annihilation dev; robot apocalyse vs. Cthulhu
- 121 Shadow of Mordor - Tolkien done right.
- 2088 World of Tanks
- 2331 Gaming General Discussion Thread