Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- 1 Oculus founder Palmer Luckey has left the company
- Dean Hall returns to Early Access with Stationeers, a hardcore space sim
- 1 Destiny 2 confirmed for Sept 8 on consoles and PC
- 4 BioWare to address Mass Effect: Andromeda feedback next week
- 9 MMO The Secret World is relaunching, but it's now an action RPG
- 5 Players unhappy Blizzard has reneged on WoW gear-scaling
- 7 Star Wars Battlefront 2 reveal coming April 16
- 1 Persona 5 is stealing the hearts of critics, and their spare time
- Devastatingly handsome, witty Kiwis announce charity stream
- 10 Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting a remaster
- 6 Call of Duty: WW2 basically confirmed
- Outlast 2 not censored in Australia after all
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Time is short.
Date and price TBC.