Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- Nintendo NX console rumoured for July 2016
- Gameplay details leak from Star Wars Battlefront alpha
- 10 Fat Princess Adventures, Shadow of the Beast, Until Dawn, and more
- Aussie dev announces "modempunk" starship sim Objects In Space
- 2 Putting Samus in new Metroid Prime "wouldn't make sense"
- First episode of King's Quest launches July 28
- 26 Rumour: WB knew Batman: Arkham Knight was in "a horrible state" on PC
- 14 Australian government bans hundreds of mobile games
- 4 Sony at "70 to 90 percent" market share in Europe
- 6 Star Citizen's FPS module delayed indefinitely
- 5 Microsoft's Gamescom plans include Crackdown, Scalebound, Quantum Break
- 8 Mojang quietly halts development on Scrolls
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
- 12 Where are all the new AOE/C&C style games?
- 19 Finished Witcher 3? Discuss here! [SPOILERS ALLOWED]
- 541 Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm
- 3286 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 512 Hearthstone GP player list
- 60 Games that keep sucking you back in?
- 4225 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 20 Dirty Bomb (Closed Beta)
- 53 What's your favorite game soundtrack?
- 747 Rust