Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- 2 2013's Rocksmith 2014 getting remastered for 2016
- 5 F1 2016 storms back into the lead
- 8 Ubisoft delays The Division DLC to focus on core game
- Rick and Morty creator forms new VR studio Squanchtendo
- 29 No Man's Sky PC player count already depleted by 90%
- 19 Of course Battlefield 1 has a season pass
- 46 Zoe Quinn is making an FMV dating sim
- 1 Stockholm using Cities Skylines to design new urban project
- 53 No Man’s Sky full scored review
- 1 Respawn responds to player feedback on Titanfall 2
- 1 Dark Souls III to get even harder in Ashes of Ariandel DLC
- Smite underdogs sweep champs in OPL grand final
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Few men's sky.
Sharp corners are so 2013.