Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- 11 MGSV Online and FOB modes live, with paid insurance
- 2 Microsoft demos 'Project X-Ray" on $3,000 HoloLens
- 1 Destiny introduces microtransaction-based emote store
- 8 Star Wars: Battlefront PC specs revealed
- 7 Cyberpunk 2077 "far, far bigger" than Witcher 3
- 5 Far Cry Primal officially announced; out February 2016
- 2 Armikrog gets almost everything wrong
- 16 The Talos Principle review
- 1 Blood Bowl 2 somehow makes gridiron even more brutal
- 6 Analyst: eSports could become $1b industry
- 32 Ice Age adventure Far Cry Primal leaked before reveal
- 10 Steam hardware to be sold at EB Games, GameStop
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.