Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- 8 An epic battle is raging on Minecraft's "worst server"
- 1 Battlefield 1's solo campaign follows multiple characters
- 9 Cyberpunk 2077 could feature giant cities, "seamless multiplayer"
- 12 Wasteland 3 announced with series-first multiplayer
- 6 Dishonored 2 hands-on
- 2 British advertising authority investigating No Man's Sky
- Battlefield 2142 lives again thanks to fan revival
- NZGC leaders face off against 2015 champions tonight
- 4 Former Sony exec: PS Vita was "just too late"
- 13 Rumour: Destiny 2 coming to PC with all-new content
- Team Liquid sold to consortium of sporting executives
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 possibly teased with new art
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
This is not a simulation.
Who gets Play of the Game?
Get it while it's hot.
- 30 Bioshock Infinite: Game for simpletons?
- 170 Forza Horizon 3 | PC, XBOX ONE | 27/09/16 |
- 121 Wasteland 2 - A Post-Apocalyptic RPG
- 1340 Battlefield 1
- 9005 Good deal thread
- 24 Metal Gear Survive
- 1395 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 4479 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 39 Assessing the 8th console generation thus far
- 16 Battlerite (BLC Successor)