Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- 17 And the 2016 Game Awards go to...
- 6 Hideo Kojima debuts another kooky Death Stranding trailer
- All the announcements and trailers from The Game Awards 2016
- A stroll down Hearthstone's Mean Streets
- 7 Big Ant releases Big Bash 2016 cricket title for zero dollars
- 1 Rainbow Six Siege ANZ Cup winners will be sent to Canada
- Kiwi brawler Swordy gets new mode, slower play, and more
- Watch Dogs 2 swaps the Guy Fawkes masks for clown makeup
- 5 Over a third of all Steam games were released this year
- 6 Analyst: VR the "biggest loser" in sales for 2016
- No Man's Sky cleared by Advertising Standards Authority
- Gigantic finally launches into open beta next month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A summer of cricket.
Base building! Freighters! Patch notes!