Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition review
- Outlast 2 is in development at Red Barrels
- Xbox head discusses why PS4 installs are sometimes faster
- Friday Briefing: Borderlands, The Unfinished Swan, Shadow Warrior, and more
- NCSoft announces layoffs at WildStar studio
- A huge amount of Super Smash Bros. Wii U info drops
- Ubisoft sets out PC specs for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Co-op for free when PS4's Share Play goes live next week
- Civilization: Beyond Earth review
- The Very Organized Thief is a first-person burglary title for PC
- GTA: San Andreas re-release confirmed
- Linear games suffer in the Let's Play era – Far Cry 4 dev
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Free transfers for ANZ players.
Total install is 65GB.
- 13 The Legend of Korra: The Game
- 7127 Good deal thread
- 2096 World of Tanks
- 27 Ingress - Resistance needs Recruits!
- 127 Shadow of Mordor - Tolkien done right.
- 16 Assassins Creed Unity PC requirements - prepare for your PC to melt
- 63 Smite
- 2343 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 3605 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 63 Interstellar Marines