Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- 3 Blizzard reflects on "shitty" Diablo 3 launch
- Evolve will get an Observer mode soon
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor wins GDC Game of the Year
- 3 Valve's new Source 2 engine is free but tethered to Steam
- 7 Elite: Dangerous is coming to XO and PS4
- 2 Rock Band 4 announced, will work with old songs and instruments
- The Deer God's slight systems fail to support its lofty ideas
- 2 Nvidia unveils Shield TV console capable of 4K at 60fps
- 5 Helldivers is fun but repetitive
- Valve reveals new Steam Controller
- HTC apologises for Half-Life VR tease
- 3 Heists update will add new modes, daily challenges to GTA Online
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Available on all last- and new-gen platforms.
Steam Machines dated.
Money for gold, gold for game time.
Coming in April.
- 60 Hotline Miami 2: Blocked in New Zealand
- 2856 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 19 So this Gamergate thing
- 20 Underworld Ascendant - First Person Immersive Sim, Ultima Underworld reboot
- 7626 Good deal thread
- 16 New exploration game: Firewatch. Looks pretty cool!
- 3998 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 21 Windows 10 and Xbox One
- 105 Win a Stinkyboard! (A non-stinky gaming footboard)
- 199 Elite: Dangerous