Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- 1 13 original Xbox games playable on Xbox One tomorrow
- German, Or Else! Patriots Welcome Change-Over Day Language Switch
- Into the Dead 2 hits six million downloads in its first week
- 4 Activision has edited CoD: WWII in Australia to avoid sexual violence warning
- Australian Game Developer Award finalists announced
- Hollow Knight is getting a free halloween questline
- 23 Win one of 10 BlizzCon Virtual Tickets!
- 10 Forbes: Gabe Newell is worth US$5.5 billion
- Co-op platformer Putty Pals out now for Switch
- 2 Wolfenstein II and nazis in pop culture
- 1 Lego Dimensions is shutting down a year early – report
- 1 World of Tanks getting ANZ server, but only part-time
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Very little actually changed.
- 5562 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 122 Wasteland 2 - A Post-Apocalyptic RPG
- 1087 Battlegrounds
- 165 Call of Duty: WW2
- 53 Forza Motorsport 7
- 66 Middle Earth: Shadow of War
- 200 Star Wars Battlefront II (Nov 17th, 2017, PC/XB1/PS4)
- 33 Hell Let Loose - upcoming PC game
- 4870 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 12 Get the Trent Reznor Quake Soundtrack on vinyl!