Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- 2 Report: Nintendo Switch includes a touchscreen after all
- 7 Battlefield 1 looks back in more ways than one
- 2 Titanfall 2 post-release DLC to be free for all
- Uncharted movie gains new director, loses writer
- Rock out with Gears 4
- Microsoft announces new VR headsets, Beam plans
- Media Design School now offers a VR/AR qualification
- 12 Razer, Nacon debut officially licensed PS4 pro controllers
- 4 Evolve studio Turtle Rock no longer working on the game
- EL Gaming takes Asia-Pacific World of Tanks championship
- 3 Rockstar clears out GTA Online cheaters' bank accounts
- 15 Bethesda ceases issuing games to reviewers in advance
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Launch day or bust.
Inside out, topsy turvy.
More buttons than you can shake your fingers at.
- 64 Gears of War 4 | PC, XBOX ONE | 11/10/16|
- 1974 Battlefield 1
- 10 Titan Fall 2
- 285 Forza Horizon 3 | PC, XBOX ONE | 27/09/16 |
- 1426 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 9019 Good deal thread
- 4676 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 38 Blade & Soul
- 4543 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 113 NX Announcement Tomorrow 3am NZT