Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- 16 Win a Corsair K65 RGB Rapidfire
- 27 Blizzard conquers another genre with masterful FPS Overwatch
- No Man's Sky reportedly delayed, a month from release
- 1 Rumours, domains, blind hope point to return of Prey 2
- Mirror's Edge poised to vault onto television
- 11 Two new Xbox One models may be coming to E3
- 3 Shadow of the Beast has too much respect for its ancestors
- 1 Oculus' Vive-blocking DRM spurs piracy loophole
- 69 Stellaris whites-only mod removed by Paradox
- 1 Overwatch's 'hit-pip' sound is actually a beer being opened
- Deus Ex, Monkey Island devs want their IP back from Disney
- 4 Rocket League adds Xbox One/PC cross network play
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Tabletop meets video.
In hilarious fashion, no less.
- 1058 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 4586 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 1248 Hearthstone GP player list
- 4174 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 372 Doom (2016)
- 8804 Good deal thread
- 35 Win a copy of Shadow of the Beast and a sweet piece of digitally signed art!
- 66 Stellaris - A Paradox of Galactic 4X - May 9th 2016
- 105 Paragon - Epic's Third Person MOBA (Early Access Now)
- 26 EA confirms Battlefront 2 in 2017, Plans to release a new Star Wars game every year