Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- 1 New Zealand release date confirmed for Yakuza 0
- 3 Forza Horizon 3 brings some Holden classics to the Outback
- 6 Is Battleborn going free to play?
- 3 Remedy's latest: a free-to-play shooter from Korea
- The International winners’ prize pool is huge, but Valve’s is huger
- 19 EB Games removes two sexualised games from website
- 3 Darksiders is being "warmastered" for new-gen consoles
- A plague of rats pour onto consoles in Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
- Pokemon Go Plus Edition delayed
- NZGC League of Legends Premiership Qualifiers kick off this weekend
- 2 The Lich King now reigns over Taiwan
- World of Warcraft is getting a... radio drama?
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
But what the heck do you do?
Seems like a nice guy.
"They’ll never completely break it."