Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- Tenacious D's "Tribute" is one of 10 new tracks coming to Guitar Hero Live
- Plunge Free Dive looks to raise awareness of NZ's endangered dolphins
- 4 Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes leads June's PS+ line-up
- Co-op tower defence shooter Iron Brigade free from GFWL
- 3 Someone has nicked a lorry full of Splatoon, depriving GAME of all its copies
- 2 Last-gen Mortal Kombat X delayed until Dec 31
- Have a staring contest with the box art for Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
- 7 Sony: First-party games sparse, Vita a legacy platform
- 18 Hands-on with open world car brawler Mad Max
- 15 BioShock vets unveil Perception, a horror adventure in which you can't see
- Check out Yoda and Obi-Wan in this Star Wars Play Set from Disney Infinity 3.0
- 4 The latest Guitar Hero Live track announcement is pretty metal
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
AMD calls shenanigans on GameWorks, again.
Argues copyright infringement.
Caught a glimpse.
- 7844 Good deal thread
- 49 Do games scare you?
- 16 Dirty Bomb (Closed Beta)
- 137 E3 2015 Predictions
- 38 GFWL marketplace purchases ending Aug 22, 2013.
- 3140 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 34 What sort of video content appeals to you?
- 40 A New Zealand based Clash of Clans clan.
- 38 Most Dreamy-Arty-Surreal Fantasy world you have experienced in your gaming days.
- 40 Recommendations for "retro" (90's/00s) games for a Lan party