Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- Saints Row dev to reveal Agents of Mayhem at E3?
- Severed's marquee feature is also its biggest drawback
- 2 "Largest ever" Fallout DLC Far Harbor makes landfall this month
- 6 Steam pages now show how reviews change over time
- 19 Titanfall studio working on new Star Wars adventure
- 2 Hitman: Sapienza contains a sadly familiar, unkillable foe
- Overwatch to launch without competitive play
- 14 "Toxic" streamer permanently banned from League of Legends
- 9 Is this the obscured face of Watch Dogs 2's protagonist?
- 5 Dishonored 2 release date and voice cast revealed
- 13 WH40K: Dawn of War III is coming to PC next year
- 3 Nintendo president: declining sales make NX "essential"
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Cut content or fair play?
At least he has Mini Wheats.
Cheaters run amok.
- 154 Battlefield 5
- 929 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 8765 Good deal thread
- 4094 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 59 Paragon - Epic's Third Person MOBA (Early Access Now)
- 59 Crowfall breaks $6M in funding, starts new test session
- 24 Stellaris - A Paradox of Galactic 4X - May 9th 2016
- 55 DOOM 4 beta
- 4556 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 1180 Hearthstone GP player list