Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- 31 Vote for your Game of the Year and win $500 worth of games!
- 20 NZ gamer jailed for abusing infant
- GTA Online gets in the holiday mood with Festive Surprise
- Telltale's next is Minecraft: Story Mode
- 1 Work has already begun on Lords of the Fallen 2
- 5 Rockstar talks Red Dead sequel
- Life is Strange is the next game from Remember Me studio Dontnod
- 1 The new Dying Light trailer is a pick-a-path sprint through the game's demo
- 26 Hatred was reinstated to Greenlight by Valve boss, shoots to number one
- 16 The latest AC: Unity patch downloads the entire game again
- 21 Does Destiny have any real longevity?
- 26 Mass murder game Hatred is back on Steam
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Celebrating your 2014 highlights.
- 75 Steam 2014 Holiday Winter Sale
- 7424 Good deal thread
- 185 [Swinging handbags] PC vs Console wars
- 21 Final Fantasy XV TGS Trailer
- 945 Dark Souls for PC
- 38 Insurgency - cs version of bf/cod
- 3765 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 12 Door Kickers
- 458 Dark Souls II
- 385 Hearthstone GP player list