Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- 2 Early Vita adopters to be paid out over misleading ads
- Ultima creator's latest fantasy RPG Shroud of the Avatar hits Steam Early Access
- 1 Blizzard joins in Black Friday sales
- Acclaimed puzzle-platformer Teslagrad is coming to PlayStation next week
- Blackguards 2 promises epic battles, has a release date
- 343 studio boss apologises for Halo: The Master Chief Collection launch woes
- 1 DayZ will undergo three price increases between now and 2016
- 2 Ubisoft apologises for Assassin's Creed Unity with free DLC
- Steam's "Exploration" sale is now live
- Throwing a spanner into Hearthstone's meta: Goblins vs Gnomes
- 7 EA announces Origin Mega sale
- 3 Sony to cut TV spending, invest more in PlayStation
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Reset your passwords.
Kas "really ashamed".
- 21 Black Desert
- 7266 Good deal thread
- 10 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes confirmed for PC
- 135 The Warehouse is pulling all R18 games and movies from the shelves.
- 2490 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 618 Eve Online
- 92 Elite: Dangerous
- 1222 Fallout: New Vegas
- 426 Dark Souls II
- 17 [Kickstarter] Radial-G WipEout like SciFi racer.