Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- 1 Telltale's Batman game may conclude before 2016 does
- 1 Skyrim total conversion Enderal releasing next month
- 2 Battleborn drops price as Overwatch continues to dominate
- Mass Effect novels will bridge ME3 and Andromeda
- You can now play Half-Life and its expansions in Minecraft
- Capcom talks all about what Resident Evil 7 isn't
- 3 Microsoft to gradually shut down Xbox Fitness
- 12 PlayStation VR lacks a killer app
- 1 Oculus pulls about-face on Vive-blocking DRM
- 13 Whore of the Orient probably won't ever release – producer
- 3 New Sonic game announced for series' 25th anniversary
- 4 Destiny to leave previous-gen consoles behind
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A welcome overhaul.
- 1284 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 683 Battlefield 1
- 26 Steam Summer Sale 2016
- 1275 Hearthstone GP player list
- 4262 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 8886 Good deal thread
- 25 Overwatch GP players list
- 21 NZ based Ark Survival server - The Center - PVP - Modded - Faster XP - Faster Tame
- 4617 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 18 E3 Awards (Special Edition) The worst Trailer Goes to...