Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- 1 2016 in Game Names
- 11 Game Mode to boost performance on Windows
- What are Switch hands-on impressions saying?
- 34 Switch is more expensive than PS4 and Xbox One
- 65 All the announcements from Nintendo's Switch event
- 5 Gameplanet Players' Choice Game of the Year Awards 2016
- 45 Nintendo's Switch event kicks off at 5pm – watch it here
- 2 PS VR support coming to Dirt Rally via paid DLC
- 1 League of Legends finally has a single player practice mode
- 2 Sony shutters MediEvil and Rigs studio Guerrilla Cambridge
- 19 Here are our Assassin's Creed PS4 bundle finalists and winner!
- Gravity Rush 2 mostly soars, say critics
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Including phone numbers, emails.
- 4753 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 533 [N7] New Mass Effect Andromeda
- 351 Pillars of Eternity
- 9163 Good deal thread
- 50 Resident Evil 7
- 25 Valkyria Chronicles coming to PC!
- 4713 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 1498 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 169 Your worst games of 2016?
- 1480 Hearthstone GP player list