Those who pre-order SimCity will get the SimCity Heroes and Villains set, only available in the Limited Edition, Electronic Arts has announced. The Heroes and Villains set changes your gameplay by enabling you to create organised crime in your city and to upgrade your police squad to a superhero. You can unlock a criminal mastermind by placing Dr. Vu's Evil Lair in your city. And you can get rich with high tech development, but then deal with the chaos that Dr. Vu's henchmen create in your city. If you place Maxis Man's Super Hero HQ, he will fight crime and protect your city.
SimCity Heroes and Villains trailer
- 1 Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 preview
- 3 Shadowrun Hong Kong sees Harebrained go three-for-three
- Street Fighter V beta kicks off again tomorrow
- 9 Here are all 460 cars that will be available in Forza Motorsport 6
- Double Fine's latest is Headlander, a sci-fi about a disembodied head
- Here’s some sweet concept art from Star Wars Battlefront’s Battle of Jakku
- 2 This War of Mine: The Little Ones coming to console
- 3 Divinity: Original Sin 2 crowdfunded in less than a day
- 1 Assassin's Creed Syndicate hits PC a month after console
- The Secret World studio returns to single player with sinister horror The Park
- Cliffy B's latest is team-based FPS LawBreakers
- 3 Survival horror Until Dawn will have you begging for sunrise
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Most games bought by just 1.3m users.
Disgustingly violent, properly scary.
PS4 players rejoice.
- 88 Free Black Ops 3 and R6 Beta Access
- 8089 Good deal thread
- 813 Hearthstone GP player list
- 4294 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 2231 World of Tanks
- 30 Competition: Pillars of Eternity game key
- 90 Games that keep sucking you back in?
- 132 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes confirmed for PC
- 533 Dark Souls II
- 290 Pillars of Eternity