More than three years after its console debut, Brütal Legend is coming to PC. Brütal Legend is an action-adventure that marries visceral action combat with open-world freedom. Set in a universe somewhere between Lord of the Rings and Spinal Tap, it's a fresh take on the action/driving genre, which in this case is full of imitation cover bands, demons intent on enslaving humanity and heavy metal tunes.
Brutal Legend PC announcement trailer
- Aussie indie Exodus Wars: Fractured Empire promises war on a massive scale
- 10 Game of Thrones' Westeros recreated in Minecraft
- 16 Heroes of the Storm ANZ beta key giveaway
- 6 EA releases solitary piece of Star Wars: Battlefront concept art
- 1 OneGuide is now available to preview on Xbox One in AU
- Money pledged to Kickstarter game projects slumped in 2014
- 9 Battlefield Hardline open beta hijacks all platforms next week
- 1 Thursday Briefing: WoW selfies, COD Champs, Borderlands 3, and more
- 1 EA confirms Star Wars: Battlefront, Need For Speed on target for 2015
- 3 Kiwis create 45 games during 48-hour Global Game Jam
- 6 Spotify is coming to PSN, Music Unlimited is closing
- 1 More than 2 million games played over Evolve's open beta
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Surviving Southern Aventuria.
- 20 Darkest Dungeon by Red Hook Studios
- 32 Awful games from your childhood
- 2764 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 3927 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 64 Skyrim mods?
- 403 Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm
- 144 Resident Evil (2002 Gamecube) coming to consoles and PC
- 7547 Good deal thread
- 155 Elite: Dangerous
- 2207 World of Tanks