In this developer diary, some of the developers behind Total War: Rome II talk about how they set about recreating the famous Battle of Carthage.
Total War: Rome II: Battle of Carthage developer diary
- An Iron Lord's Path: Days 4-6
- Nintendo 64 emulator appears for Xbox One, somehow
- League of Legends comes to console - in China only
- 3 Firewatch to be adapted into feature film
- Philadelphia 76ers forming "dominant" e-sports franchise
- 6 Inevitable Overwatch porn parody is a 1v1 "grudge match"
- 1 Destiny children's book is an illustrated Grimoire alternative
- 3 Sunless Sea sequel sails to Sunless Skies
- An Iron Lord's Path: Day 3
- 72 Luckey responds to "shitposting" scandal as devs pull Oculus support
- 1 Twitchcon to host charity decathlon of video games, cooking, speed art, and more
- 33 Oculus Rift founder is funding a pro-Trump organisation
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The longest, most in-depth interview you'll read.
This is not a simulation.