The focus of Hawken is a battle experience that captures the feeling of piloting a heavy war machine while keeping the action fast-paced and strategic. The game offers two unique team game modes, as well as Team Deathmatch and Free-For-All Deathmatch.
Hawken open beta cinematic launch trailer
- Friday Briefing: Shadow of Mordor, GAME OF THE YEAR: 420BLAZEIT, and more
- 9 Grand Theft Auto V new-gen review
- Isometric ARPG Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms out now
- Elite: Dangerous offline mode dropped, refunds offered
- Game of Thrones to feature HBO cast, first trailer released
- Destiny's The Dark Below opening cinematic leaks
- 2 Games with in-app purchases no longer listed as "Free" on iTunes
- Company of Heroes 2 standalone expansion Ardennes Assault out now
- Huge sandbox MMO Oort Online hits Steam Early Access
- 2 Gaming isn't ready for virtual reality says Borderlands, GTA publisher
- 4 Warlords of Draenor sees subscriptions jump back up to 10 million
- 9 Bug Report: Far Cry 4, AC: Unity, GTA Online, and more
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Winner, winner, fricken dinner.
Only available in day one patch.
- 63 Do NOT preorder games from Dick Smiths they are false advertising
- 7224 Good deal thread
- 78 Elite: Dangerous
- 2463 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 36 Do you (or would you) let your kid(s) play videogames?
- 28 Wargame: Red Dragon
- 3668 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 2135 World of Tanks
- 20 (Kickstarter) A JRPG inspired by JRPG classics and funded already
- 14 Do many people play Insurgency online within NZ/AUS?