Codemasters has released a new patch for Race Driver: GRID, updating it to version 1.3.
We've mirrored the retail patch at GP Downloads (200MB), a list of changes can be found below;
- Added support for additional content packs
- Added support for Motion Platform D-Box.
- Increasing the maximum view distance by 1 km so it is possible to see the entire length of the hill roads on San Francisco
- Fix for personal best lap time not replacing world record lap time when playing without internet connection.
- Fix for race day personal best lap times only being valid for first race in a grid world event.
- Fix for being able to select too many different types of cars in multiplayer events Long Beach Battle and Drift Inter GP.
- Fix for being able to select the Pontiac GTO in multiplayer Touring cars events.
- Fix for vehicles bought on eBay applying performance modifiers when playing multiplayer events.
- Fix for being awarded 1 lap in online stats for freestyle drift events.
- Prevented the editing ebay.xml cheat