ArenaNet has released a new trailer exploring all facets of Guild Wars 2, including combat; a living world full of dynamic events; customisable personal storylines; Player vs. Player combat, and a shared online world where players work together as allies instead of as rivals - all with no monthly subscription fee.
Guild Wars 2 tutorial trailer
- Friday Briefing: The Evil Within, GTA V, PAX Aus, and more
- Dyack's back, and so is Shadow of the Eternals
- Lords of the Fallen review
- COD: Advanced Warfare Zombies mode confirmed
- Acclaimed JRPG Shin Megami Tensei IV out tomorrow on 3DS
- Driveclub's online issues stem from game code not servers
- BattleCry beta coming to NZ and AU first
- Far Cry 4's asymmetric PvP mode unveiled
- Shadow of Mordor's Lord of the Hunt DLC has mounted warchiefs and more
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition review
- Thursday Briefing: Bloodborne, Alien Isolation, Star Wars: Battlefront and more
- The Crew: second closed beta scheduled
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Discussions "weird echo chambers".