ArenaNet has released a new trailer exploring all facets of Guild Wars 2, including combat; a living world full of dynamic events; customisable personal storylines; Player vs. Player combat, and a shared online world where players work together as allies instead of as rivals - all with no monthly subscription fee.
Guild Wars 2 tutorial trailer
- 1 The Gameplanet Show: E3 Megacast
- 2 Get Even review
- 4 Beyond Good & Evil 2 gameplay shows insane scope, vaporware potential
- NZ Film Commission's Interactive Development Fund recipients announced
- 1 Hand of Fate tabletop title smashes Kickstarter record
- 9 EA hopes Anthem will last 10 years
- 5 Bathurst's iconic Mount Panorama circuit is in Sony racer GT Sport
- Game creation competition KiwiJam runs July 21-23
- Victoria State Government dishes out AU$650k to nine game studios
- Blank Esports has two Taiwanese teams to beat to win the first-ever Overwatch Pacific Champs
- Dire Wolves and Legacy lead LoL OPL Split 2
- 6 Io to soldier on with Hitman licence as indie studio
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"A watershed moment."
No Monkey's Sky.
- 13 Get Even with ChrisB
- 5220 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 596 E3 2017 | Discussion Thread
- 37 Friday the 13th: The Game
- 30 Steam Summer Sale 2017
- 502 Battlegrounds
- 26 Anthem - MMO-ARPG Shooter by BioWare Edmonton
- 81 Insurgency - cs version of bf/cod
- 57 Win one of three copies of WipEout Omega Collection!
- 9386 Good deal thread