ArenaNet has released a new trailer exploring all facets of Guild Wars 2, including combat; a living world full of dynamic events; customisable personal storylines; Player vs. Player combat, and a shared online world where players work together as allies instead of as rivals - all with no monthly subscription fee.
Guild Wars 2 tutorial trailer
- 1 World of Tanks Grand Finals deliver great gameplay, a cringeworthy show
- You can now co-op your way through demanding ARPG Hyper Light Drifter
- 3 Ex-Bungie dev unveils Twilight Zone-style thriller Asemblance
- 7 Forza comes to PC next week, minus wheel support
- Rainbow Six: Siege security flaw allows cheats, DDoS attacks – report
- The Banner Saga 2 marches to a familiar yet satisfyingly sombre beat
- 6 Former Titanfall coder: The Division may need total netcode rewrite
- 2 Dark Souls creator already working on new IP
- 1 Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing coming to mobile
- 13 Early Uncharted 4 copies stolen in "violent assault"
- 1 You can now play Minecraft on Samsung's Gear VR
- 3 Nintendo NX to launch with new Zelda in March 2017
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Death in the stars.
"I've grown past it."
- 1170 Hearthstone GP player list
- 14 Stellaris - A Paradox of Galactic 4X - May 9th 2016
- 910 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 16 Why does nintendo jump on the next generation hype train before ms and Sony?
- 4085 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 27 Underworld Ascendant - First Person Immersive Sim, Ultima Underworld reboot
- 53 Crowfall breaks $6M in funding, starts new test session
- 31 Battlefield 5
- 4553 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 54 DOOM 4 beta