ArenaNet has released a new trailer exploring all facets of Guild Wars 2, including combat; a living world full of dynamic events; customisable personal storylines; Player vs. Player combat, and a shared online world where players work together as allies instead of as rivals - all with no monthly subscription fee.
Guild Wars 2 tutorial trailer
- 7 Game of Thrones: The Sword in the Darkness is irresistible intrigue
- 17 GTA V patch affects new-gen graphics quality
- 4 GOG's expanded refund policy takes a jab at Steam
- 17 Steam is hosting a Sega sale this weekend
- Milestone Studios announces MotoGP 15
- 5 Valve-endorsed Half-Life 2 mod upgrades visuals
- Call of Duty franchise has sold more than 175 million copies
- 2 Borderlands: The Handsome Jack Collection has a 16GB day one patch for Xbox One
- 1 The engrossing Three Fourths Home is short on play but long on atmosphere
- 11 Konami suspends Kojima Station show
- 6 PlayStation 4 firmware update 2.50 coming today
- 2 Life is Strange's second episode is two steps forward, one leap back
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
We check out the first demo.
No plans for additional markets.
- 2935 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 218 Cities: Skylines
- 74 Reign of Kings
- 25 Sui Generis (ISO RPG, very nice)
- 82 Pillars of Eternity
- 4052 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 100 Steam may soon begin pricing in NZ dollars
- 7709 Good deal thread
- 10 Internet Cafes Christchurch
- 15 Gaming cafe in Christchurch