The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- The Orbitsound SB60 is all about the bass
- 1 Little Devil Inside is a gorgeous Wind Waker-style adventure
- F1 2015 has a new release date and teaser
- Flying mounts will never come to WoW: Warlords of Draenor
- Undead Labs' Moonrise hits Early Access this week
- Mass Effect and Dragon Age studio BioWare turns 20
- 34 Nvidia "completely sabotaged" Witcher 3's performance
- 17 The Witcher 3's visual downgrade wasn't due to console versions – CDPR
- 8 Canadian swatter pleads guilty to 23 charges of extortion and criminal harassment
- Short webcomic explains the backstory for League of Legends' new champion Ekko
- 6 Rockstar takes legal action against BBC over GTA drama
- The fourth episode of Telltale's Game of Thrones series drops next week
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Breaking it down.
AMD calls shenanigans on GameWorks, again.
Argues copyright infringement.
- 124 E3 2015 Predictions
- 3133 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 28 Do games scare you?
- 4156 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 36 Recommendations for "retro" (90's/00s) games for a Lan party
- 266 Elite: Dangerous
- 31 Such Sideways, Much Ninties!
- 2215 World of Tanks
- 32 What sort of video content appeals to you?
- 7838 Good deal thread