The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- Hit play on our rockin' Forza Horizon 3 playlist!
- 5 Xbox execs expected to sell 200 million Xbox Ones
- 1 NZ Fighting Game Nationals kick off tonight at 7pm
- 5 Phil Spencer on Microsoft's PC, VR, and Scorpio ambitions
- 3 Ubisoft survives shareholder meeting, but Vivendi looms
- 2 [Updated] Pitchford denies Battleborn free to play rumour
- 3 Portal movie announcement may come "fairly soon"
- Nidhogg 2 announced with bug-eyed new art style
- 9 An epic battle is raging on Minecraft's "worst server"
- 1 Battlefield 1's solo campaign follows multiple characters
- 28 Cyberpunk 2077 could feature giant cities, "seamless multiplayer"
- 30 Wasteland 3 announced with series-first multiplayer
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Who gets Play of the Game?
From bad to worse to weird.
We speak with the head of Xbox.
- 4492 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 1348 Battlefield 1
- 46 Assessing the 8th console generation thus far
- 183 Forza Horizon 3 | PC, XBOX ONE | 27/09/16 |
- 1368 Hearthstone GP player list
- 38 Bioshock Infinite: Game for simpletons?
- 9006 Good deal thread
- 4655 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 1396 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 17 Battlerite (BLC Successor)