The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- 1 New Zealand release date confirmed for Yakuza 0
- 3 Forza Horizon 3 brings some Holden classics to the Outback
- 6 Is Battleborn going free to play?
- 3 Remedy's latest: a free-to-play shooter from Korea
- The International winners’ prize pool is huge, but Valve’s is huger
- 19 EB Games removes two sexualised games from website
- 3 Darksiders is being "warmastered" for new-gen consoles
- A plague of rats pour onto consoles in Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
- Pokemon Go Plus Edition delayed
- NZGC League of Legends Premiership Qualifiers kick off this weekend
- 2 The Lich King now reigns over Taiwan
- World of Warcraft is getting a... radio drama?
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
But what the heck do you do?
Seems like a nice guy.
"They’ll never completely break it."