The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- 10 Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 can't be that bad, can it?
- 2 Might & Magic: Heroes VII is a series low point
- Sony drops North American pricing on PS4 consoles
- 15 Video game actors vote a "resounding" yes on strike
- 1 Rise of the Tomb Raider DLC to include microtransactions
- 2 Bethesda evaluating BattleCry against quality standards
- 6 Fallout 4 console size and PC specs announced
- 5 Battlefront beta files reveal new heroes and game mode
- 56 ESA, Zoe Quinn criticise UN report on cyberviolence
- 1 Former Double Fine lead Brad Muir joins Valve Software
- Cult horror game Pathologic getting HD remaster
- Halo 5's engorged Forge coming in December
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.