The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- Friday Briefing: The Evil Within, GTA V, PAX Aus, and more
- Dyack's back, and so is Shadow of the Eternals
- Lords of the Fallen review
- COD: Advanced Warfare Zombies mode confirmed
- Acclaimed JRPG Shin Megami Tensei IV out tomorrow on 3DS
- Driveclub's online issues stem from game code not servers
- BattleCry beta coming to NZ and AU first
- Far Cry 4's asymmetric PvP mode unveiled
- Shadow of Mordor's Lord of the Hunt DLC has mounted warchiefs and more
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition review
- Thursday Briefing: Bloodborne, Alien Isolation, Star Wars: Battlefront and more
- The Crew: second closed beta scheduled
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Discussions "weird echo chambers".