The team from ZeniMax Online Studios discusses how they are utilising the rich history of The Elder Scrolls in their new MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer includes the first-ever released gameplay footage as the team talks about their vision for the game – from the basics to how they intend to develop one of the most socially-connected MMOs ever created.
An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls Online trailer
- 1 Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 preview
- 3 Shadowrun Hong Kong sees Harebrained go three-for-three
- Street Fighter V beta kicks off again tomorrow
- 9 Here are all 460 cars that will be available in Forza Motorsport 6
- Double Fine's latest is Headlander, a sci-fi about a disembodied head
- Here’s some sweet concept art from Star Wars Battlefront’s Battle of Jakku
- 2 This War of Mine: The Little Ones coming to console
- 4 Divinity: Original Sin 2 crowdfunded in less than a day
- 1 Assassin's Creed Syndicate hits PC a month after console
- The Secret World studio returns to single player with sinister horror The Park
- Cliffy B's latest is team-based FPS LawBreakers
- 3 Survival horror Until Dawn will have you begging for sunrise
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Disgustingly violent, properly scary.
- 133 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes confirmed for PC
- 112 Free Black Ops 3 and R6 Beta Access
- 3542 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 8090 Good deal thread
- 818 Hearthstone GP player list
- 28 GP Rocket League team (GPFC)
- 534 Dark Souls II
- 2234 World of Tanks
- 291 Pillars of Eternity
- 91 Games that keep sucking you back in?