Serious Sam 3: BFE is a glorious throwback to the golden age of first-person shooters where men were men, cover was for amateurs and pulling the trigger made things go boom.
Serious Sam 3: BFE launch trailer
- Xbox execs expected to sell 200 million Xbox Ones
- NZ Fighting Game Nationals kick off tonight at 7pm
- Ubisoft survives shareholder meeting, but Vivendi looms
- [Updated] Pitchford denies Battleborn free to play rumour
- 3 Portal movie announcement may come "fairly soon"
- Nidhogg 2 announced with bug-eyed new art style
- 8 An epic battle is raging on Minecraft's "worst server"
- Phil Spencer on Microsoft's PC, VR, and Scorpio ambitions
- 1 Battlefield 1's solo campaign follows multiple characters
- 19 Cyberpunk 2077 could feature giant cities, "seamless multiplayer"
- 12 Wasteland 3 announced with series-first multiplayer
- 8 Dishonored 2 hands-on
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
This is not a simulation.
Who gets Play of the Game?
Get it while it's hot.
- 44 Assessing the 8th console generation thus far
- 17 Battlerite (BLC Successor)
- 33 Bioshock Infinite: Game for simpletons?
- 170 Forza Horizon 3 | PC, XBOX ONE | 27/09/16 |
- 121 Wasteland 2 - A Post-Apocalyptic RPG
- 1340 Battlefield 1
- 9005 Good deal thread
- 24 Metal Gear Survive
- 1395 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 4479 Gaming General Discussion Thread