Serious Sam 3: BFE is a glorious throwback to the golden age of first-person shooters where men were men, cover was for amateurs and pulling the trigger made things go boom.
Serious Sam 3: BFE launch trailer
- Unravel spins a childlike yarn of jumping and feeling
- 6 Godus Wars erodes DLC price to zero after backlash
- 2 H1Z1 mutating into Survival and King of the Hill strains
- 1 Binding Of Isaac's "child abuse" rejected from App Store
- 12 Titanfall 2 will have single player campaign, zero player TV series
- Epic heard devs liked VR, so it put VR in their VR
- 4 Mirror's Edge Catalyst closed beta opens signups
- 6 In Pillars of Eternity 3.0, it's Story Time (or not)
- 20 Bethesda announces Doom's day with new trailer
- 9 NZ-made sci-fi racer Breakneck blasts onto Steam
- 1 Dust 514 shutting down; new EVE shooter in the works
- 1 Arkham Knight's Mac and Linux ports have been cancelled
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
- 3911 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 14 ChrisB's potential Street Fighter V Competition.
- 303 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 771 Rust
- 10 Spreading the gospel.
- 4469 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 19 Battalion 1944
- 8611 Good deal thread
- 16 The Witness is making people feel sick
- 972 Hearthstone GP player list