Serious Sam reloads and rearms in a turn-based RPG by indie developer Vlambeer (Super Crate Box, Ridiculous Fishing). Serious Sam: The Random Encounter follows Sam and his band of oddball mercenaries as they battle across a pixilated world teeming with creatures and mysterious secrets.
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter launch trailer
- 1 You can attend BlizzCon 2016 from (almost) anywhere
- 7 Sleeping with strangers: Ping Zero 49
- 6 Investors finally realise Nintendo didn't make Pokemon Go
- 3 Telltale's Batman adds hive mind multiplayer
- No Man’s Sky doesn’t require PS Plus for online play
- 2 Sonic returns in not one, but two new games
- 7 Kiwi party brawler Swordy is now available on Steam Early Access
- MilitAnt basically sucks
- 1 I Am Setsuna is a mournful mood piece that recalls the SNES JRPG era
- Design doc for cancelled LucasArts Indiana Jones game surfaces
- Square Enix is making an RPG for the Apple Watch
- 13 Man faces 5 years in jail for Heroes of the Storm threats
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"A tragic accident."
"It's been amazing journey."