Serious Sam reloads and rearms in a turn-based RPG by indie developer Vlambeer (Super Crate Box, Ridiculous Fishing). Serious Sam: The Random Encounter follows Sam and his band of oddball mercenaries as they battle across a pixilated world teeming with creatures and mysterious secrets.
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter launch trailer
- 18 Vote for your Game of the Year and win $500 worth of games!
- 20 NZ gamer jailed for abusing infant
- GTA Online gets in the holiday mood with Festive Surprise
- Telltale's next is Minecraft: Story Mode
- 1 Work has already begun on Lords of the Fallen 2
- 5 Rockstar talks Red Dead sequel
- Life is Strange is the next game from Remember Me studio Dontnod
- 1 The new Dying Light trailer is a pick-a-path sprint through the game's demo
- 20 Hatred was reinstated to Greenlight by Valve boss, shoots to number one
- 16 The latest AC: Unity patch downloads the entire game again
- 21 Does Destiny have any real longevity?
- 20 Mass murder game Hatred is back on Steam
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Celebrating your 2014 highlights.
Valve not keen.