Channeling the power of the Force to give them strength in combat and clarity in diplomacy, Jedi Consulars are respected for their leadership on the battlefield as well as their evenhanded demeanor at the negotiating table. While many devote themselves to uncovering the ancient secrets of the Jedi and use their command of the Force to defend and protect their allies, others use the Force as a means of slipping into the shadows and becoming powerful servants for the Republic.
Star Wars: The Old Republic "Jedi Consular" trailer
- 15 Bloodborne patch 1.03 now live
- 2 Marvel and TellTale to team up in 2017
- 53 Gameplanet 2015 readership survey
- Xbox One sales slow down in the latest quarter
- 10 Rocksteady reveals Arkham Knight PC specs
- 1 Overlord: Fellowship of Evil promises dirty deeds, done co-op
- 2 Assassin's Creed creator announces Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey
- 3 Chess with chainswords: How Regicide builds on a classic
- 1 Tony Hawk teases his next game with "select your skater" parody
- 22 Microsoft apologises for streaming PC Witcher 3 footage on Xbox One channel
- 1 Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty will be Cross-Buy after all
- 2 The highly-anticipated Galactic Civilizations III leaves Early Access next month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Diamonds are not used for armour".
To 1.6 million.
- 41 Valve introduces paid Workshop Content starting with Skyrim
- 3057 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 7777 Good deal thread
- 262 Cities: Skylines
- 4111 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 12 Demos?
- 230 Pillars of Eternity
- 15 Mad Max - 2014, from the dev of Just Cause 2, Renegade Ops
- 10 Total War: War Hammer
- 81 E3 2015 Predictions