Channeling the power of the Force to give them strength in combat and clarity in diplomacy, Jedi Consulars are respected for their leadership on the battlefield as well as their evenhanded demeanor at the negotiating table. While many devote themselves to uncovering the ancient secrets of the Jedi and use their command of the Force to defend and protect their allies, others use the Force as a means of slipping into the shadows and becoming powerful servants for the Republic.
Star Wars: The Old Republic "Jedi Consular" trailer
- 3 Capcom refunds those expecting co-op in Resident Evil Revelations 2 on PC
- 7 Total War: Attila is beaten back at the gates
- "It's getting harder to be an indie" - Fat Princess boss
- New-gen Payday 2 arrives June, will include most DLC
- 1 Far Cry 4: Valley of the Yetis lands in two weeks
- 1 Darksiders creator announces Battle Chasers, an RPG based on the comic
- 6 Fable Legends adopts free-to-play business model
- 17 Google creates AI that can teach itself to play games
- 1 Thursday Briefing: The Order, Battlefield Hardline, ScreamRide, and more
- Sydney studio announces Braid-style puzzler Clockwork
- 36 Dead or Alive 5: Last Round is crass and confused
- The latest Trials Fusion DLC adds tracks, challenges, holographic cityscapes
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Rhythm genre stirs once more.
Dean Hall on Kickstarter busts.
- 47 Hotline Miami 2: Blocked in New Zealand
- 172 Elite: Dangerous
- 404 Hearthstone GP player list
- 2838 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 3994 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 71 Win a Stinkyboard! (A non-stinky gaming footboard)
- 73 Smite
- 23 [Kickstarter] Radial-G WipEout like SciFi racer.
- 136 Classic Games, Gaming, Hardware and Discussion.
- 24 Resident Evil: Revelations 2