Channeling the power of the Force to give them strength in combat and clarity in diplomacy, Jedi Consulars are respected for their leadership on the battlefield as well as their evenhanded demeanor at the negotiating table. While many devote themselves to uncovering the ancient secrets of the Jedi and use their command of the Force to defend and protect their allies, others use the Force as a means of slipping into the shadows and becoming powerful servants for the Republic.
Star Wars: The Old Republic "Jedi Consular" trailer
- 2 Valve tweaks Steam Early Access rules to protect players
- 1 Friday Briefing: Shadow of Mordor, GAME OF THE YEAR: 420BLAZEIT, and more
- 21 Grand Theft Auto V new-gen review
- 1 Isometric ARPG Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms out now
- 3 Elite: Dangerous offline mode dropped, refunds offered
- Game of Thrones to feature HBO cast, first trailer released
- Destiny's The Dark Below opening cinematic leaks
- 2 Games with in-app purchases no longer listed as "Free" on iTunes
- Company of Heroes 2 standalone expansion Ardennes Assault out now
- Huge sandbox MMO Oort Online hits Steam Early Access
- 4 Gaming isn't ready for virtual reality says Borderlands, GTA publisher
- 4 Warlords of Draenor sees subscriptions jump back up to 10 million
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Winner, winner, fricken dinner.
Only available in day one patch.
No one seriously injured.
- 7237 Good deal thread
- 603 Eve Online
- 2483 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 22 Past consoles that you hated
- 46 Do you (or would you) let your kid(s) play videogames?
- 85 Elite: Dangerous
- 20 Lost Ark - Korean ARPG
- 10 I Miss Battlefeild 1942 Desert Combat Final.
- 64 Smite
- 15 Do many people play Insurgency online within NZ/AUS?