The Hammer, a powerful prototype battle station developed by the Republic, was thought to have been destroyed in the war, but it has mysteriously reappeared in the possession of the expansionist Advozsec. Determined to assert their new power, the Advozsec have been using the weapon to conquer neutral worlds in the Outer Rim. Now, before the Hammer can strike again, both the Galactic Republic and Sith Empire have set plans in motion to bring the station down.
Star Wars: The Old Republic "Bringing Down The Hammer" trailer
- Kiwi creative director joins Journey studio Thatgamecompany
- 36 Belgium says loot boxes are gambling, wants to ban them
- 17 Star Wars Battlefront II is at war with itself
- 29 Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition announced for PC
- 9 Skyrim on Switch review
- 25 Assassin's Creed Origins review
- 12 L.A. Noire Switch review
- 21 Hours before launch, EA suspends Battlefront II microtransactions
- 2 Path of Exile's next expansion is end-game shake-up War for the Atlas
- 1 Hob review
- 12 EA promises to tweak Star Wars Battlefront II progression
- 12 Marvel pulls support for Marvel Heroes, MMO to shut down
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Belgium knows what's up.
"We’ve heard the concerns."