The Hammer, a powerful prototype battle station developed by the Republic, was thought to have been destroyed in the war, but it has mysteriously reappeared in the possession of the expansionist Advozsec. Determined to assert their new power, the Advozsec have been using the weapon to conquer neutral worlds in the Outer Rim. Now, before the Hammer can strike again, both the Galactic Republic and Sith Empire have set plans in motion to bring the station down.
Star Wars: The Old Republic "Bringing Down The Hammer" trailer
- Activision working on Tony Hawk 5 issues
- 2 Prison Architect earns US$19m: "We were almost gone"
- EverQuest and EverQuest II expansions announced
- 2 Batman: Arkham Knight PC returns this month
- Microsoft acquires physics middleware supplier Havok
- Starcraft II patch overhauls UI, social features
- Destiny's PvP modes to return with improvements
- 5 Burnout creators tease successor
- 8 Oculus Rift will cost upwards of US$350
- 8 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection is a rare artifact
- 1 Lead designer Mike Brinker on Rise of the Tomb Raider
- FPS Block N Load is now free-to-play
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.