The Hammer, a powerful prototype battle station developed by the Republic, was thought to have been destroyed in the war, but it has mysteriously reappeared in the possession of the expansionist Advozsec. Determined to assert their new power, the Advozsec have been using the weapon to conquer neutral worlds in the Outer Rim. Now, before the Hammer can strike again, both the Galactic Republic and Sith Empire have set plans in motion to bring the station down.
Star Wars: The Old Republic "Bringing Down The Hammer" trailer
- 15 Bloodborne patch 1.03 now live
- 2 Marvel and TellTale to team up in 2017
- 53 Gameplanet 2015 readership survey
- Xbox One sales slow down in the latest quarter
- 10 Rocksteady reveals Arkham Knight PC specs
- 1 Overlord: Fellowship of Evil promises dirty deeds, done co-op
- 2 Assassin's Creed creator announces Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey
- 3 Chess with chainswords: How Regicide builds on a classic
- 1 Tony Hawk teases his next game with "select your skater" parody
- 22 Microsoft apologises for streaming PC Witcher 3 footage on Xbox One channel
- 1 Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty will be Cross-Buy after all
- 2 The highly-anticipated Galactic Civilizations III leaves Early Access next month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Diamonds are not used for armour".
The beast that will devour the world.
- 11 World of Warships
- 43 Valve introduces paid Workshop Content starting with Skyrim
- 4112 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 3057 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 7777 Good deal thread
- 262 Cities: Skylines
- 12 Demos?
- 230 Pillars of Eternity
- 15 Mad Max - 2014, from the dev of Just Cause 2, Renegade Ops
- 10 Total War: War Hammer