The Hammer, a powerful prototype battle station developed by the Republic, was thought to have been destroyed in the war, but it has mysteriously reappeared in the possession of the expansionist Advozsec. Determined to assert their new power, the Advozsec have been using the weapon to conquer neutral worlds in the Outer Rim. Now, before the Hammer can strike again, both the Galactic Republic and Sith Empire have set plans in motion to bring the station down.
Star Wars: The Old Republic "Bringing Down The Hammer" trailer
- Hit play on our rockin' Forza Horizon 3 playlist!
- 5 Xbox execs expected to sell 200 million Xbox Ones
- 1 NZ Fighting Game Nationals kick off tonight at 7pm
- 3 Phil Spencer on Microsoft's PC, VR, and Scorpio ambitions
- 3 Ubisoft survives shareholder meeting, but Vivendi looms
- 2 [Updated] Pitchford denies Battleborn free to play rumour
- 3 Portal movie announcement may come "fairly soon"
- Nidhogg 2 announced with bug-eyed new art style
- 8 An epic battle is raging on Minecraft's "worst server"
- 1 Battlefield 1's solo campaign follows multiple characters
- 28 Cyberpunk 2077 could feature giant cities, "seamless multiplayer"
- 17 Wasteland 3 announced with series-first multiplayer
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Who gets Play of the Game?
From bad to worse to weird.
We speak with the head of Xbox.
- 4485 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 1345 Battlefield 1
- 1368 Hearthstone GP player list
- 182 Forza Horizon 3 | PC, XBOX ONE | 27/09/16 |
- 38 Bioshock Infinite: Game for simpletons?
- 9006 Good deal thread
- 4655 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 45 Assessing the 8th console generation thus far
- 1396 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 17 Battlerite (BLC Successor)