The Hammer, a powerful prototype battle station developed by the Republic, was thought to have been destroyed in the war, but it has mysteriously reappeared in the possession of the expansionist Advozsec. Determined to assert their new power, the Advozsec have been using the weapon to conquer neutral worlds in the Outer Rim. Now, before the Hammer can strike again, both the Galactic Republic and Sith Empire have set plans in motion to bring the station down.
Star Wars: The Old Republic "Bringing Down The Hammer" trailer
- Outlast 2 not censored in Australia after all
- Blizzard announces Overwatch Pacific Championship with NZ$386k prize pool
- 2 The Gameplanet Show – Mass Effect: Andromeda
- 8 Earth under attack! Ominous shapes crush US city
- 24 Blizzard announces StarCraft and Brood War remaster
- Vita finally gets Souls-like RPG Salt and Sanctuary
- 2 Super Mario Run misses sales target, Ninty teases "a big E3"
- Outlast 2 modified for AU release, untouched in NZ
- 12 The Witcher author turned down game royalties
- WWII FPS Day of Infamy leaves Steam Early Access today
- Former lead animator on Mass Effect explains Andromeda's janky animations
- Outlast 2 will be released in Australia after all
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Time is short.
"Leave video gamers alone."