Since Blizzard originally unveiled Heart of the Swarm back in May, they've continued working in secret, laboring in the dark recesses of Blizzard's sheetrock-lined offices on the dank and gloomy coast of Southern California. They're proud to present additional fruits of that labor in this new teaser cinematic of footage rendered entirely within the StarCraft II game engine.
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm preview trailer
- 11 Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 can't be that bad, can it?
- 2 Might & Magic: Heroes VII is a series low point
- Sony drops North American pricing on PS4 consoles
- 16 Video game actors vote a "resounding" yes on strike
- 1 Rise of the Tomb Raider DLC to include microtransactions
- 2 Bethesda evaluating BattleCry against quality standards
- 8 Fallout 4 console size and PC specs announced
- 5 Battlefront beta files reveal new heroes and game mode
- 56 ESA, Zoe Quinn criticise UN report on cyberviolence
- 1 Former Double Fine lead Brad Muir joins Valve Software
- Cult horror game Pathologic getting HD remaster
- Halo 5's engorged Forge coming in December
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.