Since Blizzard originally unveiled Heart of the Swarm back in May, they've continued working in secret, laboring in the dark recesses of Blizzard's sheetrock-lined offices on the dank and gloomy coast of Southern California. They're proud to present additional fruits of that labor in this new teaser cinematic of footage rendered entirely within the StarCraft II game engine.
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm preview trailer
- Kiwi creative director joins Journey studio Thatgamecompany
- 39 Belgium says loot boxes are gambling, wants to ban them
- 17 Star Wars Battlefront II is at war with itself
- 29 Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition announced for PC
- 9 Skyrim on Switch review
- 25 Assassin's Creed Origins review
- 12 L.A. Noire Switch review
- 21 Hours before launch, EA suspends Battlefront II microtransactions
- 2 Path of Exile's next expansion is end-game shake-up War for the Atlas
- 1 Hob review
- 12 EA promises to tweak Star Wars Battlefront II progression
- 13 Marvel pulls support for Marvel Heroes, MMO to shut down
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Belgium knows what's up.