Since Blizzard originally unveiled Heart of the Swarm back in May, they've continued working in secret, laboring in the dark recesses of Blizzard's sheetrock-lined offices on the dank and gloomy coast of Southern California. They're proud to present additional fruits of that labor in this new teaser cinematic of footage rendered entirely within the StarCraft II game engine.
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm preview trailer
- 4 Dishonored: Death of the Outsider asks, "What if you stabbed god?"
- 7 PUBG dev might take action against Epic over Fortnite: Battle Royale
- 6 Destiny 2 review-in-progress
- 9 A Fast and Furious game is apparently underway at Project Cars studio Slightly Mad
- Devolver's Call of Duty doco is out, and so are a bunch of COD: WWII mini trailers
- 1 A technical issue has delayed Dontnod's undead RPG Vampyr
- 9 Fortnite's battle royale mode to be standalone and F2P
- 3 Xbox One X hands-on
- Monster Hunter World, Dragon’s Crown Pro and the rest of Sony's TGS news
- 17 Final Fantasy IX gets "surprise" PS4 release
- Left Alive is a survival shooter from Armored Core and Metal Gear vets
- 22 Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Collector's Edition is some crap-tier garbage
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
And no harm came of it.
Talk about under-delivering.