Since Blizzard originally unveiled Heart of the Swarm back in May, they've continued working in secret, laboring in the dark recesses of Blizzard's sheetrock-lined offices on the dank and gloomy coast of Southern California. They're proud to present additional fruits of that labor in this new teaser cinematic of footage rendered entirely within the StarCraft II game engine.
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm preview trailer
- Xbox One S prices and release dates confirmed
- MS is trying to sabotage Steam – Epic founder Tim Sweeney
- 2 Sony invites players to beta-test PS4 software 4.0
- Former PlayStation VP Adam Boyes now rules Iron Galaxy
- 2 Snowden director says Pokemon Go will usher in “robot society”
- Oculus Rift could match Vive’s room-scale VR soon
- 1 Report: Nintendo NX does dual duty as handheld & set-top
- 1 You can attend BlizzCon 2016 from (almost) anywhere
- 11 Sleeping with strangers: Ping Zero 49
- 6 Investors finally realise Nintendo didn't make Pokemon Go
- 3 Telltale's Batman adds hive mind multiplayer
- No Man’s Sky doesn’t require PS Plus for online play
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Seems like a nice guy.
But what the heck do you do?
"A tragic accident."