Since Blizzard originally unveiled Heart of the Swarm back in May, they've continued working in secret, laboring in the dark recesses of Blizzard's sheetrock-lined offices on the dank and gloomy coast of Southern California. They're proud to present additional fruits of that labor in this new teaser cinematic of footage rendered entirely within the StarCraft II game engine.
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm preview trailer
- 9 Sorcery! is old-school adventure gaming for the 21st century
- 7 Firaxis reveals how many XCOM 2 soldiers have died
- 5 Hitman dev says more AAA games will go episodic
- 2 Amazon's game engine can legally be used against zombies
- 11 Valve going before Aussie consumer court next month
- 2 Sonic the Hedgehog rolls into cinemas in 2018
- 2 Gravity Rush Remastered brings a Vita classic to the big(ger) screen
- 13 Piracy group 3DM suspends cracking single-player games
- Dragon Age writer joins Beamdog as creative director
- Overwatch character progression is cosmetic only
- 7 Amazon delivers new, free game engine Lumberyard
- 1 Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold injects story into the dungeon crawl
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Obsidian details new features.
Taking a year off.
- 10 Turn based strategy game suggestions
- 3916 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 8617 Good deal thread
- 20 Gametrailers Shuts Down - Sadface Ensues
- 4475 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 37 New exploration game: Firewatch. Looks pretty cool!
- 35 ChrisB's potential Street Fighter V Competition.
- 312 Tom Clancy's The Division
- 12 Spreading the gospel.
- 62 Quitting gaming.