Since Blizzard originally unveiled Heart of the Swarm back in May, they've continued working in secret, laboring in the dark recesses of Blizzard's sheetrock-lined offices on the dank and gloomy coast of Southern California. They're proud to present additional fruits of that labor in this new teaser cinematic of footage rendered entirely within the StarCraft II game engine.
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm preview trailer
- 1 The latest XKCD comic is an exploration game featuring a hoverboard
- Fig's next campaign to support fan investments
- GTA Online gets football-inspired car combat mode
- Yet another Star Wars mobile game joins the fray
- Desert Bus For Hope has raised $3.1 million for charity
- 4 Kong conqueror concedes cartoon court case comedically
- Guitar Hero Live's free rotation gets 28 new tracks this week
- Battlefront's Jakku DLC brings new Turning Point game mode
- Here's the first hour of Just Cause 3
- 4 Earthbound creator: Mother 4 would be "totally impossible"
- 1 Go bush with these new XCOM 2 screenshots
- 15 Alleged Mass Effect: Andromeda leak is full of details
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
24 person MP on dedicated servers.
- 52 Kotaku has been blacklisted by Bethesda Softworks and Ubisoft
- 491 Star Wars Battlefront - Beta PC Pre load
- 8344 Good deal thread
- 29 Fallout 4 - Mod thread
- 3714 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 28 Next car game
- 142 Need for Speed - PS4 & Xbox One, PC delayed 2016
- 22 EVE: Valkyrie, oculus rift game
- 11 Brawlhalla - Anyone playing? - Super Smash Bros Inspired
- 68 Gone Home