Since Blizzard originally unveiled Heart of the Swarm back in May, they've continued working in secret, laboring in the dark recesses of Blizzard's sheetrock-lined offices on the dank and gloomy coast of Southern California. They're proud to present additional fruits of that labor in this new teaser cinematic of footage rendered entirely within the StarCraft II game engine.
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm preview trailer
- Epic Games CEO super-confident in augmented reality
- 6 Final Fantasy VII remake will see "dramatic changes"
- Sony will allow players to vote on PS Plus free games
- PT remade in Unity; still scary as all hell
- 1 Summer Games Done Quick raises US$1.2m for charity
- Hands-on with Eugen System's classic-style RTS Act of Aggression
- Banjo-Kazooie spiritual successor scores a publisher
- 1 Infection mode may return to the Master Chief Collection
- Don't miss the Heroes of the Storm ANZ Finals this weekend
- 2 Rory McIlroy PGA Tour returns to the clubhouse too soon
- 2 League of Legends character killed off, possibly for good
- 6 Bungie bans Destiny PvP lag-switch cheaters
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
100 floors of hell.
A magical war machine.
- 4256 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 726 Hearthstone GP player list
- 3421 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 556 Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm
- 8038 Good deal thread
- 23 steam cache slow? (vodafone)
- 15 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 16 Interesting co-op/multiplayer games?
- 21 GP Rocket League team (GPFC)
- 17 PC Games to play with a 4 year old