ENTRIES HAVE CLOSED - THANK YOU
500 375 250 125 keys for the Diablo III Closed Beta to give away!
Blizzard Entertainment's Diablo III, the highly anticipated sequel to the best-selling Diablo action role-playing game series, is currently in beta. The ability to participate in this epic test has long since been restricted to a small group of mortals. Now is your chance to raise weapons and battle the evil forces infesting Sanctuary.
Every Friday through to 9th March, we'll be handing out 125 keys.
Plus, at the end of the competition, one lucky person will win the Legendary Grand Prize:
- Diablo III ‘Book of Cain’ Hardcover, signed by the creative team including Flint Dille, Mickey Neilson, Chris Metzen and more!
- Limited Edition BlizzCon 2011 Mini Tyrael maquette
- Diablo III ‘Rainbows’ T-Shirt
That's in addition to scoring (or having already scored) a beta key, of course!
How to enter
To enter, look for loot drops scattered around the Gameplanet web site. Here's how it works:
- There are 40 items to be found. 40 have been dropped.
- Each item is worth a particular number of points. Some are much more valuable than others.
- Each point is equivalent to one entry in the draw to win. The more points you collect, the more chances you have to win.
- Find all the items to maximise your chances of winning.
- If you missed out in the last draw, don't panic: all the items you've already found still count towards the next draw, and we're always adding more so keep hunting!
When you find an item, click on the Pick Up button to be brought back to this competition page. Then click Redeem Item to enter the competition. You need to redeem each item as you find it. You can only redeem each item once.
To get you started, here is your first item:
The other items may be found inside articles, forum threads and elsewhere. Some items have not been dropped yet; they will appear in new articles published during the competition period, so be sure to check back.
About the Diablo III beta
In the Diablo III closed beta test, participants will be able to fight their way through part of Act I as any of the five hero classes – barbarian, witch doctor, wizard, monk, and demon hunter – and go head-to-skull against the Skeleton King, taking him on alone or playing cooperatively with other adventurers.
They'll also get to meet up with some of the artisans, followers, and other key characters from Sanctuary, and try out the game's skill and crafting systems.
Diablo III will continue the epic Diablo storyline, with players playing their role in the ongoing struggle to save the world of Sanctuary from the corrupting forces of the Burning Hells.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday 9th March 2012.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 13 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be forfeited.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.