BUSINESS IS WAR.
From satellite tracking to GPS to geocaching, the world is hooked on technology. It’s not impossible to imagine a time when we slip one step further and move from external devices to internal… literally implanting chips inside people.
In Syndicate, players take on the role of Miles Kilo, Eurocorp’s latest prototype agent. Through DART 6 bio-chip technology implanted in their heads, gamers can dilate time, see through walls, breach the digital world and enemies around them using a variety of upgradable hacking mechanics.
Gameplanet is giving away five copies of Syndicate on PC, and five copies on PlayStation 3. To be in to win, simply answer the question above.
Set in 2069, Syndicate takes players into a dark, Machiavellian world where corporations are vying for market dominance with no government oversight. The people become the casualty of this war as these corporations have the technology and power to influence the public via bio-chips installed in their heads. Syndicate blends fast paced action and futuristic settings with innovative chip breach gameplay to provide a unique and brutal sci-fi first person shooter experience.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday 30th March 2012.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 18 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be forfeited.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.