Mythic Entertainment is calling on seasoned veterans to re-enlist and return to the ongoing Realm War in Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning.
Experienced fighters in North America and Asia Pacific who re-activate their game accounts will receive an Emperor’s welcome, complete with all the rested experience they’ve accumulated while absent, a special quest chain with in-game rewards, and ten free days of game time.
Returning players will discover the following updates and changes:
- The recently added Knight of the Blazing Sun and Black Guard tank careers
- New easy, medium, and hard PQs designed for different group sizes and skill levels
- Increased experience gain in Tiers 3 and 4
- New Influence rewards earned in Open RvR
- A new Domination system to determine Tier 4 zone control
- Frequent, fun and rewarding live events
- New and improved Guild rewards
- Improvements to overall performance and server stability
- Official WAR Forums
In addition, the Orc Choppa and Dwarf Slayer are entering the fray as playable careers.
To learn more about the Call to Arms Re-Enlistment Campaign, visit the official site.