Rockstar have announced that Midnight Club: Los Angeles DLC will be released on March 12 for both the Xbox 360 and PS3.
This downloadable content offers more streets to race in with the free South Central Map Expansion which expands Midnight Club: Los Angeles by one third, adding four new neighbourhoods to make up the district of South Central.
Rockstar will also release the South Central Premium Upgrade, which delivers nine new vehicles, 26 new races, 12 new battle maps, 10 new delivery missions, over 100 new red light races, new vinyl packs, new parts, new music and more. This will cost US$9.99.
The free South Central Map Expansion will allow players to race online against other players that have the South Central Premium Upgrade.
The South Central Map Expansion features:
- Map expansion by one third
- Four new neighbourhoods
- Price: Free for both Xbox 360 and PS3
The South Central Premium Upgrade features:
- Nine new vehicles: 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG “Black”, 2008 Range Rover Supercharged, 2008 Range Rover Sport Super Charged, 1955 Chevy Bel Air, 1963 Buick Riviera, 1964 Chevy Impala, 1965 Chevy Malibu, 1970 Chevy Chevelle, 1966 Pontiac GTO.
- 26 new races
- 12 new battle maps
- 10 new delivery missions
- 100+ new red light races
- New rims
- New body kits for each new car
- New vinyl pre-sets
- Hydraulics/Airbags unlocked on all new cars
- New music
- Price: US$9.99 for PS3 and 800 MS points for Xbox 360
For more information, visit the official site.